looking to sell/trade some items... (NJ)

young nox

i got a ipod touch brand new not one scratch 8gbs comes with everything u need.
mpd 24- missing the fast forward button other then that prefect(comes with usb cable).
m audio keyrig 25 keys- it turns on just dont know how to use it.

make me some offers
im looking for a mpc as long as it works

You trying to sell MY Keyrig 25!!! The one which you took my $20 to ship the MPD24???

Shady FPers!

You claimed the Keyrig didnt work and didn't send it back even though you had $20 paypal from me. I have the emails to back it up. I have the Paypal transaction id too.

Last edited:
either u sent that **** to the wrong person or something cuz i never recieved **** u want it with the mpd send $80 to MY paypal dude

This is a direct cut and paste of a PM. YOU gave me the email to paypal to. Not only that you asked for $80 or else when you recieved everything I promised. You blocked my emails after that. You have some nerve trying to sell something you took from me.

young nox
324 posts, Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveByLyrics
I didnt receive any shipping info. Your package should have arrived today.
it did i was in 6 flags all day and gonna ship tomm no doubt

Man, this is getting good. And for the record, if you did really jack dude's sh*t, karma's a b*tch. And the funny thing with karma is, you'll know exactly when it's happening and why

The problem with this website is the majority of the people on here are hip-hop (I use that term loosely) producers, and unfortunately, most wannabe hip-hop producers are shady, ignorant assholes. I think it's funny and sad at the same time that someone could rip someone off, then turn around and try to RE-SELL their gear on the same fukkin forum... lol.

To all you scammers out there... why not start being responsible, honest people? Get a ****ing job. Acquire your gear the right way, not from being some punk coward on the internet. I've personally used my own money to travel halfway across the country one time when some ******* scammed me for $800. It was rather hilarious to watch his eyes bug out when I was at his front door explaining who I am, along with 2 of my friends. He didn't have $800 cash so I just took a bunch of ****, and he couldn't do a damn thing about it because 3 guys with glock .23's are pretty persuasive.

Moral of the story - don't be a piece of sh1t... stop ripping people off because karma WILL get you in the end.

Btw, love by lyrics - at the very least you can get your $20 back on Paypal. But if you have his street address, I'd suggest contacting the police because if you have documentation to prove what you're saying, they will go pay him a visit. I'd take a screenshot of this forum before he tries to edit it.

I have his street address from Paypal and from FedEx Ground where I sent his item. I would have paid him a visit since I have friends in the area, but I thought I resolve this peacefully. But he didnt respond when I asked him like a man to resolve the issue. I got screwed by 2 people in the same week in this forum.

I belong to an Audi forum and have done trades dozens of times with no issue. But im 0 for 2 here. I guess it a whole different class of people.

Last edited:
ill trade vst for that mpd ive got nexus 2 and exspansion pack ..sampletank 2.1.soniksynth2..korg legacy collection mpc drum wav format industry collection guru drums wav format and more send me a message these programs are full programs i paid over $3000 for these so halla at me a-sap

Where you get the Keyrig then dude? I think you fakin' the funk and straight jacked homeboy and then came on here trying to sell his sh!t??? Come on now, that's funked up for real! Dude your like school in the summer - NO CLASS!

ONE

Love by lyrics i have ur keyboard it doesnt work i told u in a pm and u were like oh well did u send ur mpd u tired jackin me and when u knew i didnt buy it u were asking for the keyboard back
and for all u asking why it took me so long to respond it was christmas i had better things to do den sit home and be on a forum
ur trippin over 20 bucks too ? that u sent thru paypal...this all happened a year ago basically why havent u filed a claim? cuz u tried pullin a quick one on me fu*k you and ur bull**** music career

I couldnt file a claim for over 30 days.

Who wouldn't ask for their keyboard back??? You claimed it didnt work and that you wanted $80 additional dollars. Since you already had $20 I asked you to send they Keyrig back to me and call off the deal (shipping is $8 so that should more than cover it).

But you instead said you wont send it back??? BUT want $80 additional dollars. Who do you think your playing with. The price you originally asked was $80 until I suggested trading for the Keyrig.

According to your ad for they Keyrig it works!!! BTW you shouldn't sell something that isn't rightfully yours period. If you didnt want the deal send it back. That wasnt a hard instruction to follow.

I want my Keyrig back! That all I asked for back. Its not yours. You are a loser. Honestly if you cant get the basic concept there something mentally wrong with you. In this case I don't care if I have to beat a retard to teach a lesson.

Back