What is this BeatMaker VST?

i went on a pilgrimage in serch of beatmaker 11 years ago, my journey led me to south cental LA, after earning the trust of both the bloods and crips i revealed my true reason for being in the usa, that i was in serch of the holly grail of vsts, on hearing this i was kidnapped by the crips and taken to snoop dogs house, he inteigraited me i was then bundeled into the boot of a car and driven to dr dre's mansion, it was then i 1st saw beatmaker with my own eyes, IT ACTUALLY MAKES THE BEAT FOR YOU every big producers usses it! u dont do anything really it jus creats a hot instrumental for you, unfortinetly dr dre's guru decided i was not pure enough of heart to be granted the beatmaker so i left empty handed and after 11 years returned to the uk, although dre told me before i left that if i ever make a beat that ranks in the top 5 of greatist beats ever that the maker of beatmaker will track me down and grant me the beatmaker.

bobsmitt » Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:21 am

sorry to bump this thread but i've gotten my hands on an early beta version of the Beetmaker VST. all i can say is it's pretty powerful. it turns the normally complicated beatmaking process and turns it into messing with some stuff in a menu.

:D

i'd recommend checking out when it goes public. i don't know when that'll happen. there are some things that still need to be ironed out but i know when it goes public it will be a great vst.

MarioKart-SuperCircuit-ExtraSpecialCup-RainbowRoad.png

arrrrrrrrrrrrrg!

Bahahaha, rainbow road :) :cheers:

There's alot of rumours and hearsay surrounding the Beatmaker VST - a lot of people are of the belief that its just made up because they cant find it anywhere. The truth of this is the 6 or 7 years ago Mano1 (the developer of FP) got together with a couple of industry professionals (signed up under FP as theblue1 and Tim20). The product itself was released outside of the FP site for legal purposes and wasnt advertised on FP. It is these same legal reasons and copyright issues that caused it to be pulled very quickly. It can still be found as some of the FP hiearchy still have the original coding needed, but there have been big problems getting it to run on the latest OS. So if you are able to get it you may struggle to get it to work ( I personally still run a dual boot system with Windows 98 on onw of my bootups to ensure I can still use the Beatmaker)

( I personally still run a dual boot system with Windows 98 on onw of my bootups to ensure I can still use the Beatmaker)

Although I find it amusing your statement is a little flawed. There would rarely be compatibility issues between XP and 98. Unless your running an emulator for the unix port coded to run the Beatmaker application of course.

Yo I just got the 9.0.2 update where it automatically decides which artists your beat is best for and sends it DIRECTLY to them. Looks like I'mma be on that new DJ Kay Slay album!!

I love the simplizer function in the radio arrangement view.......that just makes my beats so much more universal........glad i was lucky enough to get beetmaker

theres a r a p i d s h a r e link floating about, a friend of mine found it yesterday. the serial code wasnt legit though so the vst wouldnt load for him, he got this message instead

Caution!!
You DO NOT have permission to use Beetmaker VSTi©.
Please send enquiries to https://www.futureproducers.com for instructions on how to get access.
Thank You.

Last edited:
Back