Reason 5 beats

kinda crazy how a dude gets bashed just cause he wants to hear some music 0_o well anyway here is a lil something im getting started with since i got my hands on R5

NOT FINISHED YET

FLUTE GUY BEAT

let me know what you think

kinda crazy how a dude gets bashed just cause he wants to hear some music 0_o well anyway here is a lil something im getting started with since i got my hands on R5

NOT FINISHED YET

FLUTE GUY BEAT

Wouldn't call it bashing just mostly miscommunication and FoD being himself.

Anyway that shit is dope, that synth takes a bit to long to come in though. You use Kong drums on this?

Wouldn't call it bashing just mostly miscommunication and FoD being himself.

Anyway that shit is dope, that synth takes a bit to long to come in though. You use Kong drums on this?

its just a quick format, i would have drops and all that stuff in the final.

i used kong but i put my own drums in it

if you wanna hear how some of my finalized tracks sound i have more on my soundcloud
(all other tracks were made in FL tho)

Last edited:

NOT FINISHED YET

FLUTE GUY BEAT

I love where you're going with the drums. I want to hear it when the piece is complete.

Peace,
Cash

does reason 5 have a lot of new sounds? im still using Reason 4 and i was gonna make the switch but now im not entirely too sure

does reason 5 have a lot of new sounds? im still using Reason 4 and i was gonna make the switch but now im not entirely too sure

to my own knowledge i think its just the same sounds just converted from 16 bit to 24 bit, you can honestly hear the difference when you load up tracks made in previous versions.

I myself would have liked to see some new sounds tho, but i guess thats what the refills are for

Not really apart from the Kong drums. Unless the new features interest you there is no real need to upgrade IMO.

hmm? ima have to check that out

i mean i find a new sound everytime i use reason, and have tons of refills but some new stock shit would be dope

hmm? ima have to check that out

i mean i find a new sound everytime i use reason, and have tons of refills but some new stock shit would be dope

what refills would you recommend cause im lost when it comes to that

first step is going to the reason site and downloading every refill they have on there

they have tons of good quality free refills, that i use. also if you go to the propellerheads forum, lots of the forum members upload their own refills and sounds and link to other free refills

the sonic reality ones are good too, and the fantom refills i use a lot

Cheta that joint is dope so far! Am I the only one that never heard of sound cloud? lol

haha i doubt it man, i got put on it when it first came out. i just like how clean and easy it is thats all. you can even have private tracks that you only share with certain ppl and stuff

haha i doubt it man, i got put on it when it first came out. i just like how clean and easy it is thats all. you can even have private tracks that you only share with certain ppl and stuff

that's dope! I'm definitely gon sign up for that, I been lookin for the best spot to post some tracks for peeps here to check out.

there are a lot of new drums for kong. there are kits put together by the Bomb Squad that I am excited to hear. u know me I sample breaks but ill use some bomb squad drums any day of the week

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

NOT FINISHED YET

FLUTE GUY BEAT

are you back on that classic Timbaland sound? I thought u were doing J Pop these days?

there are a lot of new drums for kong. there are kits put together by the Bomb Squad that I am excited to hear. u know me I sample breaks but ill use some bomb squad drums any day of the week

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

are you back on that classic Timbaland sound? I thought u were doing J Pop these days?

im alot of things lol, i am strongly on the jpop stuff tho. if you wanna hear some ill upload it. im not that much of a net producer so i dont upload like that anymore. I actually think i have made over 300 beats since my last uploaded track on Soundclick

im alot of things lol, i am strongly on the jpop stuff tho. if you wanna hear some ill upload it. im not that much of a net producer so i dont upload like that anymore. I actually think i have made over 300 beats since my last uploaded track on Soundclick

I would like to hear some of your Jpop. My wife if Japanese and my kid is half. So, lots of Jpop happening in my house. I thought about messing around with some of that myself.

I JUST POSTED A BEAT I MADE STRICTLY WITH REASON 5..... I'M OPEN TO CRITICISM...

*PREPAREZ MYSELF FOR THE FIRING SQUAD :D

www.MySpace.com/Sylent562 ("UNTITLED 1 - NEW SCHOOL")

TO BE HONEST, I'M NOT FULLY HAPPY WITH IT... BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS DECENT ENOUGH TO POST UP...

IT WAS MY FIRST TIME WORKING WITH SOFTWARE (INSTEAD OF HARDWARE)... FIRST TIME USING MIDI... FIRST TIME USING REASON... AND FIRST TIME ATTEMPTING A "NEW SCHOOL" BEAT (I USUALLY MAKE EVIL/SAD/EMO SHITTT)

Back