Lil Uzi Vert x Kodak Black x XXXTENTACION Type Beat "Come Up" [F4F!]

TeiMoney

what yall think? a comment on the video would really help btw
post your link below & ill return favor.

Last edited:
About a minute in, it's really dope so far. Not super original imo, but really well executed. I could really hear this being a banger with some bars on top. Only thing i'd say is that there should be a little bit more variation. There's a melody that runs through almost the entire track nonstop, it'd be good to take that out for a bit or lower/raise the pitch or something. Switch it up. The rest of the beat is well arranged, but this keeps running through it eliminating a lot of the variety. I dig the snare patterns too. Mixing's nice.

Good shit, bruh.

Check out my Biggie remix and tell me what you think of it, would appreciate it a lot man
Notorious B.I.G. Things Done Changed [REMIX]

About a minute in, it's really dope so far. Not super original imo, but really well executed. I could really hear this being a banger with some bars on top. Only thing i'd say is that there should be a little bit more variation. There's a melody that runs through almost the entire track nonstop, it'd be good to take that out for a bit or lower/raise the pitch or something. Switch it up. The rest of the beat is well arranged, but this keeps running through it eliminating a lot of the variety. I dig the snare patterns too. Mixing's nice.

Good shit, bruh.

Check out my Biggie remix and tell me what you think of it, would appreciate it a lot man
Notorious B.I.G. Things Done Changed [REMIX]
appreciate the feedback bro i returned a favor

I like this fam and I could most definitely hear Uzi on this! I agree with John Wallstreet as far as changing things up every now and then. Other than that bro the beat is fire and a straight banger. This is a solid mix as well bro. Keep up the good work! I left a comment, like, and subscribe on your YouTube profile. Return the feed?

Back