Future Rnb-Hip Hop beat - Rewind (F4F)

MrMcDowell

Mr.McDowell
Hello All,

Checkout my instrumental of Rewind. I had this Andy Mineo acapella and I decided to put it the beat. I think the beat and the acapella vibe well. I think my mixing is def improving with each new release but Im still trying to learn and grow in that area, especailly with mixing vocal and a beat. All feedback, soundcloud comments, and etc would be appreciated. Dont be afraid to follow on soundcloud aswell lol. Dont forget to link your song so I can give you feedback on it.

Nice beat man. The vocals went well with the instrumental. I like the drum patterns and melodies used, esp that sliding bass you added. I think the kicks can stick out a little more. Other than that this is a dope track man, keep up the work!

dope work homie, the vibe of the drums are really tight, i love the snare work.
It gets a bit muddy around the 2.20 mark, just after the guitar ends, i would play around with the low pass for the drums just for that verse, but that's just me. Overall, a real good production, i ****s w it

Nice beat and crazy 808.
Yeah I think the mix needs some work.
But you on the right way.
The guitar bridge was nice too!
Just keep it up!

Sounds very clean!! love it man great work damn! I just love slow songs with some banging 808s! I'm not quite sure if it's the acapella or something but I can hear little cracking sounds throughout the song sometimes, maybe also because of the compression. This ain't really got nothing to do with your beat or the composition just noticed it.. great work tho fam

Hey man, great work with this remix. I like the atmosphere of the track and the selection of sounds. I really enjoyed the part when the bass started hitting around 2:07. Keep it up! Thanks for your feedback too.

This is a great remix! I like the instrumentals that u used on this beat. It has a very smooth vibe, just love it!! Mixing probably need more work but it still kool! Good work man.

Thanks so much for your feed on my track, friend! I'm here to return it!

This is dope - I really dig your style of production. You did a good job of blending very atmospheric and ambient elements with some grittier drums. I like the sounds you chose overall - and the transitions sound really good. The vocals do vibe with the beat well.

In general I might even like more knock on those drums, maybe some more layers to the samples to bring them to the forefront. But that's a stylistic choice - the whole vibe is killer!

Keep up the good work - I look forward to more from you!

Cheers!

Back