A Simple Introduction to Music Licensing

I'm planning on licensing my music for tv/film etc. Submitted to Pump Audio but they rejected my music. So i have to wait 3 months to submit again. Gotta try Taxi, Broadjam, Beatpick. Nice article!

I'm planning on licensing my music for tv/film etc. Submitted to Pump Audio but they rejected my music. So i have to wait 3 months to submit again. Gotta try Taxi, Broadjam, Beatpick. Nice article!
Glad you liked it! And Pump Audio is a tough one to get into. I remember trying it a while a go but I'll give them a shot one of these days since my music has improved since then. And Broadjam is a good one to try next. Taxi is a bit too Expensive for my taste...that $300 membership fee is no joke though of ofcourse with great risk comes great reward!

I don't mean to crap on your work here, but at least share something on the same level or better than what's already here on the forums

Music Licensing 101

Music Publishing 101

Make it worth our time to click to your site...
No worries, your entitled to your own opinion. Just notice how I said in my first post "bite size easy to digest chunks". The above posts are indeed great and I'd recommend them to be read too but do know that people are different. Some like to read one long piece of text crammed with as much info as possible whilst others like to read things in small pieces that they can retain and interact with better. If you do have any additions you'd like done to my article or any ideas for what to include in future articles, do feel free to inbox me.

Back