Gunplay Believes Sandy Hook Elementary Shooting Was A Government Conspiracy

FeloneusSupremeProd

FP Official Threadkiller
This motherfvcker is dumb as sh!t! He should avoid making any comments about Sandy Hook but I think it is just like the blogger in my other thread...looking for attention. Unfortunately I guess I'm giving him that right now.

Gunplay Believes Sandy Hook Elementary Shooting Was A Government Conspiracy | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales | HipHop DX

The world has been mourning the loss of those slain in the senseless shooting that took place last week at Sandy Hook Elementary in Connecticut.
While the attacker has been identified and confirmed as Adam Lanza, rapper Gunplay believes that the shooting was actually orchestrated by the government through conspiracy.
In a series of tweets that he later deleted, the Maybach Music Group affiliate said that the government was behind the tragic incident. "Government killed dem kids to take our guns away. Another 9/11. Dont get it twisted," he wrote. "Yall are sheeple 4 thinking da government aint gotta hand in every crisis since the great depression."
He then followed with a tweet that still remains on his page: "Yall got to be da most ignant naive MF's on earth yall gon see! Trust Obama he knows best. Lol," he wrote.

it's funny cuz its true

In the Dark Knight Rises there was scene early in the movie where they had a map. The only eglible words on the map were Sandy Hook. When this movie came out James Holmes carried out the mass shooting of 12 people. In the movie there is a tower with the words "Aurora" on it. There is a storm coming Mr Wayne. Hurrican Sandy. Aurora means "the dawn or rise of something"...Illuminati means light. Both of these shooters fathers were big people invlolved with big firms such as GE and banking companies. Bane broke into wallstreet and hackd into it. James Holmes dad was working on software that could track criminals like Bane, ...interest rate manipulators. There is a higher power controllin these kids, well off white men to commit these acts. Their goal is to confuse the public and take the heat off of the corrupt stuff going on in the world. Beleive what u wanna beleive but the coincedences are too crazy for me not to believe something is going on. look up Sandy Hook in Dark Knight Rises and u guys will not believe what u see. ou guys will have no explanation. In the scene in the movie the commisioner says " theres no such thing as coincedences. Im a believer of this stuff. The whole movie was based on what is going to happen in the future. The people fighting aainst the police. Once we all get intelligent enough to realize we are being ****ed we will rise and there will be a revolution. I cant wait. Im excited. Let the games begin.

Ya'll think Gunplay is stupid, but he actually has some sense. Some of these "Coincidents" aren't coincidents. I personally believe the government has a hand in alot of the things that happen (especially Aurora, too fishy), BUT not necessarily this one. I think this was done by a mentally sick, evil and deranged individual. But it is fishy that he destroyed the computers before going on his rampage and that NO ONE can retrieve the data from it. There has been so many times where a criminal has tried to cover up their tracks by destroying their computers/hard drives in some kind of method, but the "Law" still finds a way to retrieve it through multiple computer processes. I'm the type of person that looks at the whole situation and every slight detail as its presented to me before giving my views.
This guy explains it perfectly of how HE believes this is a conspiracy and shares some of my views as well, not all.

Here's him explaining the Aurora shooting

Here is a guy explaining how it went down on IRAN TV

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

Bs...the shootings were just caused by a extremely troubled sick minded individual nothing more nothing less

YOU HAVE LOT TO LEARN.

Batman Movie Shooter: James Holmes: Inmate's strange tale of "confession" and suicide efforts

James Holmes: Inmate's strange tale of "confession" and suicide efforts - Denver - News - The Latest Word - Page 2

This guy says he was under some kind of mind control to do that Aura shooting

Last edited:

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

YOU HAVE LOT TO LEARN.

Batman Movie Shooter: James Holmes: Inmate's strange tale of "confession" and suicide efforts

James Holmes: Inmate's strange tale of "confession" and suicide efforts - Denver - News - The Latest Word - Page 2

I was speaking of the sandy bridge shooting that was not a government plot or conspiracy theory. Dude killed his mom and like 20 people most little kids. Government didn't have a thing to do with that. I'm assuming he was autistic since he was extremely smart went to college at 16. According to the reports he had psychological issues and was an extreme introvert.

Ex-babysitter says Newtown, Conn. school shooter Adam Lanza's mother warned: Don't turn your back - CBS News

Last edited:
I was speaking of the sandy bridge shooting that was not a government plot or conspiracy theory. Dude killed his mom and like 20 people most little kids. Government didn't have a thing to do with that. I'm assuming he was autistic since he was extremely smart went to college at 16. According to the reports he had psychological issues and was an extreme introvert.

Ex-babysitter says Newtown, Conn. school shooter Adam Lanza's mother warned: Don't turn your back - CBS News

Right, but there are parallel connections with all theses shooting. Connect the dots. Once they take away the guns. This country is finished. Govt has alot to do with is.

Rahm Emanuel said it best

You guys keep saying don't worry about this stuff. Just live. Till something happens, then everybody crying "WHY". But, when people try to warn people and tell don't you repeat the mistakes of history past. They laugh, because they are living in good times. Well, good times don't always last and if you don't give a damn about history and the world,then you won't know how to read the sign of the times. YOU WILL BE SHEEP LEAD TO SLAUGHTER. but it will be your fault. Cause you said" WHO CARES.

Life is bigger than T.I. album and Protools. Life is bigger than money and *******. There are things getting all of us prepared to live in a new century by year 2020 and lot of people are gonna get left behind.

Listening to these rappers low-grade songs got the youth of today messed up. No substance in the music to keep them alert. All brain-dead songs that keep their mind working on a low level.

Last edited:
u americans are the most paranoid and hilarious mother****ers on earth
"The sun never sets on the commonwealth."

Oh ya, when I'm looking for someone to break shit down to me, I usually don't think bout what GUNPLAY thinks.

Last edited:
u americans are the most paranoid and hilarious mother****ers on earth
What do you say about people from other countries telling Americans to Wake Up. This is "global thing" coming for this next century. This aint isolated to just America. America has to go before this whole things goes fully global.

America can no longer be a super power for the new structred global system to work. They planned it and Henry Kissenger told the world when Barack got elected.

Last edited:
I've been slow to look into any of this conspiracy ish concerning Aurora or Sandy Hook, but I have began to dig a round a little bit, and I have to admit that some of the information is fishy...

I tend to have a bias against conspiracy theories because of my own childhood experiences, so traditionally I would be on TEX's side with these kind of things.... but I have seen some strange info/coincidences concerning both incidents .. enough to where I'd have to leave to door open to alternate explanations....at least until I could actually be far more certain that the conspiracy talk is total bullshit like I would hope it is.

All of this for the sake of having an excuse for gun control just seems extreme, being that's the conclusion that most theorists point back to.

I find most conspirators to be annoying as ALL HELL........ but I'll give then some benefit of the doubt for now at least.

Browsing this thread actually reinstates my believe that a shockingly large percentage of human beings are just dumb as f-ck

I could go into all the psychological reasons why people believe in conspiracy's but I don't wanna waste my time with that as I'm schemin' some money plans

Cuz that's what matters in the end, doesn't it ?

You want some conspiracy ?

watch this, real life, hell on earth

how dare any American think that the government actually was behind this simply to have a reason to ban guns, guess what ? there have been SEVERAL shooting and nobody even TRIED to ban guns, so much for conspiracy

Last edited:

YOU HAVE LOT TO LEARN.

this dude doesn't know shit... lol. why would israel be behind these killings? lol

bcos im sure someone called GUNplay or TRIGGAman can give an unbiased argument when it comes to this shit

Laugh it up. Just remember when the shit comes to you or your family. Take it like a man. Don't be a ***** about. Life is real and nothing is by chance. Always easy to talk shit in a safe place. Till it pop in your front door.

Why you think all those people are crying "WhY". They thought they was safe in that little community. The govt is letting you know ain't none safe. So live it up.

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

this dude doesn't know shit... lol. why would israel be behind these killings? lol

Israel's hands is in alot of shit. I am not sure about this one in particular, but it is interesting you will never hear this on American TV News. They would cut his mic QUICK.

There are books and documents recorded written about how Israel agents will take out presidents if they don't support. But, this is what happens when you don't study world things. Information sounds stupid to a person who never heard of stuff.

But all you want for your birthday is a Big Booty Hoe. I bet you know that one.

Last edited:
Browsing this thread actually reinstates my believe that a shockingly large percentage of human beings are just dumb as f-ck

I could go into all the psychological reasons why people believe in conspiracy's but I don't wanna waste my time with that as I'm schemin' some money plans

Cuz that's what matters in the end, doesn't it ?

No, that is NOT what matters in the end! If one lives their life with this as their motto, they will never be happy. Aurora, Sandy Hook, Columbine, etc. all have evidence that scream smoking guns but people just go through life with questioning. "The government is ALWAYS right and is ALWAYS looking out for our best interest." Do any of you who ignore any "conspiracy theorist's" point of view ever take the time to understand why "conspiracy theorists" think the way they do?" Have any of you looked at their "evidence"? What will become of the 2nd Amendment is the question to be asked? ALL 'conspiracy events" occur with precise timing for fear mongering reasons. Why not another junior high, high school or college shooting? Too many of these. America's (and the world's gun culture) has desensitized people's negative thoughts towards guns. Another shooting with teens may not cause enough uproar. The mass sacrificial killing of little kids (as awful as it is) will cause enough uproar so that the 2nd Amendment could be done away with. If they could end the 2nd Amendment, there will be no resistance from the citizens, militias, etc. Enter the police state. Welcome to Hell. A 21st century concentration camp where you could be detained indefinitely without a trial or evidence of wrongdoing (NDAA signed by Barack Obama). You can't fight guns or any type of weaponry with your fists. If 1 Amendment goes they all go. It's a domino effect or a house of cards. It desensitizes the public so that they don't FEEL hurt when their rights are being taken from them. Problem-Reaction-Solution. Problem-gun violence. School and mall (heavily populated places) shootings. Where do people get the guns? The government but we're not supposed to know this. Reaction-We mourn heavily for the victims. We must not allow this to happen again. Solution-take away the 2nd Amendment or any rights that stand in the way. This was used with 9/11. Then, the Patriot Act. Now, gun ban. I don't want to be misunderstood. I mourn for the little kids as much as anyone else BUT one has to ? why this happened?

I've been slow to look into any of this conspiracy ish concerning Aurora or Sandy Hook, but I have began to dig a round a little bit, and I have to admit that some of the information is fishy...

I tend to have a bias against conspiracy theories because of my own childhood experiences, so traditionally I would be on TEX's side with these kind of things.... but I have seen some strange info/coincidences concerning both incidents .. enough to where I'd have to leave to door open to alternate explanations....at least until I could actually be far more certain that the conspiracy talk is total bullshit like I would hope it is.

All of this for the sake of having an excuse for gun control just seems extreme, being that's the conclusion that most theorists point back to.

I find most conspirators to be annoying as ALL HELL........ but I'll give then some benefit of the doubt for now at least.

Here is something for you.

Communist Chinese Government Calls For Americans to be Disarmed
Chinese State Media Demands US Citizens Be Disarmed

Medvedev upholds Russian arms ban after US school massacre
Medvedev upholds Russian arms ban after US school massacre — RT

U.N. Wants Global Gun Ban
http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2001/4/25/130646.shtml

The real conspiracy is the people like you that live in a fairy tale word of everybody get along and hold hands. There is nothing to see. Everything is fine. Now back to my beats. I want to be rich like the producers on TV. Wake Up Dude.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back