looking christian producers to work with

I was out of work for three months umemployment sucked but I back and working for alegent health their mission statement includes Jesus Christ... the healing minstry of Jesus Christ there are about 15 hospitals in the NE and Iowa area and about 80 clinics....
great paying company and health plan...
so I got back on my internet after not having internet since the 5th of the last month...so I be hitting up sites and working out deals with folks that I find would be great to work with in the present and the future...
I need to know exact buyouts prices as I need it for my business plan.. investors want to know exactly what you going to use their money for...
I also thinking about going total non-profit.. the foundation president of alegent health has setup me up with a grant writer and I have a lawyer who will do pro-bono legal work for me as a non-profit .. It's just you need at least four board members... and you get paid a salary... so I'm going to explore all options....

I'm a christian producer so hit me up! Keep me updated too and dont feel afraid to send me inbox messages

Fataltone; I read you post. I just joined futureproducers.com. If you're still looking to work with a producer & brotha' washed by the blood hit me up.

Define christian producer? Do you mean a hip hop/Rap producer that loves the lord as his savior or someone who makes tracks like Tye Tribbet, Kirk Franklin,J.Moss?

Define christian producer? Do you mean a hip hop/Rap producer that loves the lord as his savior or someone who makes tracks like Tye Tribbet, Kirk Franklin,J.Moss?

someone who produces for christian acts.. and is a christian themselves... a person who is deep into scriptures not just going to church on sunday... but a true christ like lifestyle...
someone who doesn't desire to work with secular artists.. totally using their gifts for the kingdom

that's what I see as a christian producer....
some gifts and talents if you're a true christian should be used to edify the kingdom
not like being a butcher or a waitress.....

someone who doesn't desire to work with secular artists.. totally using their gifts for the kingdom

that's what I see as a christian producer....
some gifts and talents if you're a true christian should be used to edify the kingdom
not like being a butcher or a waitress.....

I totally disagree here. Strongly disagree.

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

This is exactly the attitude that pushes pro musicians right out of the church. THe reason, unfortunately some (or most) Christian production is very bad. And I am just being nice.

Am I not a real Christian now because I do studio work for secular artists? :p

In the world but not of the world.

In my opinion, there aint nothing wrong with working with secular artist and its sometimes even better because as a christian you get the chance to spread the word. :victory:

every man has to chose what they used their time and talent on.... as a christian who produces instrumentals... I don't want artists who cuss,talk about sex,money,gold chain,diamonds this and that..
and with 99.9% of secular artists that what their music is about... I rather have christians with talents of song writing,audio production skills,etc. use it for the christian songs...
so if you want to have ppl on your instrumental speaking on foul things .. then you in fact are pushing the same kind of values that go against our lord and savior...
because when they rap or sing over your instrumental your name is on that product...
so if a artist makes a song about trying to have sex with women,smoking weed on your beat you're cool with that????????????

Last edited:
kicks it with sinners to make saints...
he didn't kick it with sinners just to kick with them
I rather my talents used to edify the kingdom and my time to get in the streets and kick it with those that don't know the lord
that's why the compilation I will be releasing first is called
GET OUT OF THE PEWS COMPAIGN...
we as christian need to be like Jesus go amongst the people and spend time and energy ... and show love and preaches... with love not wrath...but tell them the truth
you don't need a suit and tie, you don't need intelligent to be part of the kingdom that we are all com up short to the God's expectations.. but have a way to be cleansed
stop inviting ppl to a church building and starting building relationships...
disciple folks
check out these two videos here

Lecrae EPK for After the Music Stops (@lecrae @reachrecords) - YouTube

Lecrae- After the Music Stops w/ lyrics - YouTube

a video on how we should be
God is asking do you want to serve me the way I want serve me or serve me the way you want to serve me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD780NXwbh4&feature=relmfu

Last edited:
Revelation 3:15

I know your works: you are neither cold nor hot. Would that you were either cold or hot! So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth.

I am not trying to preach to nobody and I know it is hard. I am an engineer and 99% of the tracks I do are secular, but I keep praying and pushing and hopefully I will be able to work with more Christian artist. fataltone gave me some great links to network so I am in the process of making that change so I understand how hard it is because my family has to eat. For some reason my kids keep wanting food everyday....I don't get it..lol. That stuff goes into your spirit if you keep listening to it.

Anyway, I will donate some engineer time for free to this project once it gets going. I don't really producer, but I will do what I can.

Revelation 3:15

I know your works: you are neither cold nor hot. Would that you were either cold or hot! So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth.

I am not trying to preach to nobody and I know it is hard. I am an engineer and 99% of the tracks I do are secular, but I keep praying and pushing and hopefully I will be able to work with more Christian artist. fataltone gave me some great links to network so I am in the process of making that change so I understand how hard it is because my family has to eat. For some reason my kids keep wanting food everyday....I don't get it..lol. That stuff goes into your spirit if you keep listening to it.

Anyway, I will donate some engineer time for free to this project once it gets going. I don't really producer, but I will do what I can.

thanks man ... yeah it's hard I know to completey go all out for Christ that's where faith comes into play...
I struggle with this as well..
what media to watch such as tv shows,etc...
so I try to watch more family/christian value shows...since I have kids too... it makes it a little easier because I really trying to watch what I feed them mentally and spiritually

yeah I working on a non-profit business plan and for-profit business plan..
$320,000 capital needed is alot of money but at projected sales of $740,000 it could be good.. and with the grant writer and nonprofit pro-bono lawyer I got hooked up with things can really change hearts and minds on a large scale
10% going to fund holylamb workers...also going to ask the artists to give 10% of their earning to holylamb workers
hopefully with grant money we can do alot of community outreach

yeah we as christian have is hard as we have to war against our flesh...it's easy to produce for secular artists,more money,more fame,more sin really..
and alot of pro musicians are coming back to serve Christ and the true biblical based music on the rise all around the world..

so we must continue to fellowship and build up our music minstry with quality because Christ is about quality,love and not confusion...
we may not get rich... but we should be able to
1.take care of our families
2.do community works
3.have time to go amongst the ppl and build relationships"then when that person accepts Christ began to bring them to asembly which we call "Church or Sunday Church"
4. support our local church homes so we don't have to do chicken dinner sales and car washes all the time ...start to own stores,and business supported by the christian community and those who find the services of those businesses to be a benefit...

I'm looking at the company I work for now Alegent Health.. which Jesus Christ is in their mission statement prayers are encouraged and their have ppl doing prayers over the microphone all the time..Christ is the center of the culture of health care there and it's great.. many ppl continue to work there because of that and they have some of the best health care providers doctors,nurses,dietician working for them
see you don't turn away a person from getting healthcare because they are not a christian
but you can for sure turn down a offer to produce a track for a secular artist who message goes against what the message of the gospel stand for that you are suppose to be representing...don't place your pearls amongst swine

I remember the person discipling me and saying you don't smoke weed no more, you don't do this and that no more.. listening to secular music corrupts your spirit yeah right...
but soon as I got more deep into scripture and starting pouring out into Christ and him into me.. my statements became I don't need that and got also gave me a gift to still be able to enjoy listening and making music but for the way he wanted it to be made...

himbeats stay strong I pray for you man....pray for me that this label will have a huge influence on the masses

Last edited:
every man has to chose what they used their time and talent on.... as a christian who produces instrumentals... I don't want artists who cuss,talk about sex,money,gold chain,diamonds this and that..
and with 99.9% of secular artists that what their music is about... I rather have christians with talents of song writing,audio production skills,etc. use it for the christian songs...
so if you want to have ppl on your instrumental speaking on foul things .. then you in fact are pushing the same kind of values that go against our lord and savior...
because when they rap or sing over your instrumental your name is on that product...
so if a artist makes a song about trying to have sex with women,smoking weed on your beat you're cool with that????????????
Not sure, I am not a producer but a musician so neve rhad to cross that bridge. But as a musician I will do work for secular artists. It just seems very judgemental for you to say some of the stuff you have said. Honestly I dont listen to secular music either. Dont want to get slimed! Bit as far as work goes, who are you to judge and say we "cant" work for secular artists? For real dude? Do you tell your Christian mechanic he cant do work for no Christians? I have done alot of praying about this and I am pretty sure Jesus Carpentry business did work for everyone............

Not sure, I am not a producer but a musician so neve rhad to cross that bridge. But as a musician I will do work for secular artists. It just seems very judgemental for you to say some of the stuff you have said. Honestly I dont listen to secular music either. Dont want to get slimed! Bit as far as work goes, who are you to judge and say we "cant" work for secular artists? For real dude? Do you tell your Christian mechanic he cant do work for no Christians? I have done alot of praying about this and I am pretty sure Jesus Carpentry business did work for everyone............
carpentry,mechanic work is different..
fixing a car or building a house is a little different then playing guitar on a song that has lyrics that glorify sex,drugs,and violence..which goes against what we as christians and our savior is against....scripture supports this...
now if you want to play guitar on secular artists tracks that's fine... I just feel that you could use your talent for the kingdom...
christian MUSICIANS such as yourself have alot more opportunies doing biblical based music
secular rap songs can bring up alot of interesting questions but never answers..christian music such as this does...

that's why I'm trying to get this label started and do it big to so I can provide christian musicians such as yourself real work and real money and real fulfillment using your talent on tracks that glorify and edfiy the kingdom
and true biblical based music has stellar production and true musicians involved..
I suggest you check out reach records,crossmovement records,
artists like
Flame
Flame- Real One - YouTube one of my favorite songs
Flame - Hold On (lyrics) - YouTube youtube quality sucks but the lyrics are on the screen
Flame - Who Can Pluck Us (Lyrics) - YouTube also one of my favorites songs
Tedashi
Tedashii Dum Dum ft Lecrae - YouTube
Bury Me - Tedashii ft. Lecrae - YouTube
Joyful Noise LYRICS-Flame ft Lecrae and John Reilly - YouTube you probably like this real drums and and guitar playing
Lacrae
Lecrae - I'm a Saint - YouTube
Indwelling Sin Video - YouTube not official just fans made the video to the song
Everyday Process
Everyday Process Feat. Trip Lee - Holla At Me (With Lyrics) - YouTube
Heart to Heart - Everyday Process - YouTube the guitar in this is sick son

Detrick Haddon "Reppin' the Kingdom" - Deitrick Haddon - From New Album "Church on the Moon" - YouTube
DEITRICK HADDON- 7 DAYS - YouTube one of my fav. favorite songs
It's Over Now "Deitrick Haddon" - YouTube this song is a banga and the guitar is awesome for Christ

Canton Jones
Canton Jones - Holy Ghost Girl - YouTube this a beautiful song get with your wife on this
Hater Day-Canton Jones With Lyrics!!! - YouTube hater cake today lol...get out there and share the Word

carpentry,mechanic work is different..
fixing a car or building a house is a little different then playing guitar on a song that has lyrics that glorify sex,drugs,and violence..which goes against what we as christians and our savior is against....scripture supports this..
Please show me a scripture?

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

Please show me a scripture?

I think whats going on here is you have one view of this, and I have another. My view being as a professional, and yours as a ministry. Both great, and I love doing music ministry as well. BUT music can be a profession as well.

Back