These my favorite type beats.... Any of yall make these????

=BRYAN_J-EAZEE=

YO i use to just listen to music and not realize what was sampled beats or what until i recently started getting into producing.
and i realized my favorite are these sampled southern joints.
what they called southern soul sampled beats???
and im from ny, and i fux wit east coast sampling, but i like these shits better cuz the bounce on them or sumthing , i dont know.

anyways, i wanted yall to post some more of these from famous artists , and if any of yall make these type beats, link me to them, or email me , cuz im looking for these type for my album.

bryananglin@yahoo.com.

Last edited:
good shits yall. :)

lets get some more.
and if any of yall make these type beats, drop links to your websites so i can check out your work.

smileymiddle-fingeryou.gif

bravo , bravo. you're back with mature posts.

thats why ya baby momz left ya ass for that other nigga bruh :cheers:

She'd probably kill herself if she heard that suicidal noise you call music.

It would be in your best interest to give up hip hop. Your waisting alot of your youth chasing hoop dreams and you cant even hoop.

You saw, you came, and got conquered. Its just not your cup of tea. You might be a good side kick to someone who can actually rap, you know like a hype man or member of an entourage. But seriously leave the music to the big boys. K
:cheers:

hey... just visit my website on my profile, i sell sum beats there,,,
peace... zeroone-indonesia

She'd probably kill herself if she heard that suicidal noise you call music.

It would be in your best interest to give up hip hop. Your waisting alot of your youth chasing hoop dreams and you cant even hoop.

You saw, you came, and got conquered. Its just not your cup of tea. You might be a good side kick to someone who can actually rap, you know like a hype man or member of an entourage. But seriously leave the music to the big boys. K
:cheers:

lmao.

u never cease to humor me.

imma just do u like this.

listen to this wack ass song right here:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=724475&songID=10297949

the nigga on the hook and first verse sounded weak as **** bruh. u didnt do the beat any justice.
ya boys dookied on you.

compared to this :

http://limelinx.com/files/2df25abb875f575d4c1965b33ca0c9b9

^^^^ that song >>>> than that shit u post bruh.
stop posting your songs in the feedback section, u WACK. :cheers:
and stop using tcustomz beats, he said u was garbage too :cry:

focus on takin care of your daughter,
and gettin played by your baby moms :cry:

Last edited:
Back