For the dudes with wifey...

Money has nothing to do with it. If you got money, your girl won't LEAVE you, but she'll damn sure loan the pussy out to another dude.

Don't think money keeps a chick faithful.

And if you've ever told yourself "my girl would never..." then you just lied to yourself. Cuz your girl CAN and she WILL, given the right set of circumstances...that's if she HASN'T ALREADY.

Every chick is capable of every THING...including YOURS.

Co-Sign. Men with lots of money usually create more insecurities for their woman because she knows that more woman are going to be attracted to her man for that reason(having money).

Ive knocked down quite a few chicks who fuyck wit trick niccas with a lil bit of paper. I've been in the car with a chick I just banged while shes on the phone with her guy telling him everything that needs to be paid, from her cell phone bill to her car note.

A good mouthpiece(game) trumps just having money anyday. If you have both:cheers:your winning my dude

Talk to a chick in a soothing voice and say "I feel you" to her replies every now n again and she'll open right up to you, lol

Rome, you should make a Youtube mini series or a podcast for these stories, bet listens/veiws would be thru the roof if you advertise it

Last edited:
A good mouthpiece(game) trumps just having money anyday

i think the quality of ass you get is contingent upon your income...TO A POINT...

MORE DOUGH = MORE BUNS

- FyLe ForMatz

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

listens/veiws would be thru the roof if you advertise it

POSSIBLY...but once listeners / viewers discovered he was married, he might lose credibility?

^ could be a toss up.

Comment was more of a joke than it was serious, but it's possible

i think the quality of ass you get is contingent upon your income...TO A POINT...

MORE DOUGH = MORE BUNS

- FyLe ForMatz

Nope not all basic laws of attraction still apply, if your ugly with no rap but sittin on some paper the average independent female will have a moral slight on giving you some ass. Now a ratchet female or prostitute would put morals aside and get that money. But despite how they look physically promiscusis females and prostitutes are far from "quality pieces of ass"

Then you have to look at preferences. I know plenty of fine ass white woman who refuse to settle with well off white guys, just because they prefer black men and a majority of the time the black men they prefer are by social standards poor.

I think a more realistic point is that if your handsome, with some game and money on top of that you cant loose when it comes to the ladies.

I know plenty of fine ass white woman who refuse to settle with well off white guys, just because they prefer black men and a majority of the time the black men they prefer are by social standards poor

right...

you'll rarely hear white broads spittin' this kinda shit when it comes to brothas:

why is that???

Rome, you should make a Youtube mini series or a podcast for these stories, bet listens/veiws would be thru the roof if you advertise it

The people would know I'm talking about them if they ever heard 'em. None of 'em make music so I don't worry about them ever hearing about ish I post on here.

Being in the military is like being on a constant episode of The Real World, all different types of people... new friends showing up, old friends leaving.

It was fun until I realized I was wasting valuable "LIFE" time in there. I got tired of some dude telling me I didn't shave close enough everyday. I always felt like "I can do more than this ish here with myself..."

It's too risky to join that ish now though (Obama said he might use force against Libya). I wouldn't advise ANYBODY to join.

Last edited by a moderator:
You never know how attention starved married women are, until you do something like hold a door open for them. Smile at them and say good morning. Flirt with em just a tiny bit. Smile when you see them walking past you in the office.

They damn near shove the panties down ur throat.

They don't wanna "initiate" it...but they damn sure let you know "you could get it if you want". They do all that with a look...or two. Some are even bolder than that though. They'll straight up tell you that they are having "problems" at home, and they are looking for somebody to "play" with.

And u gotta keep ur sh!t together. Don't get fat, don't get boring, and damn sure don't get ugly.

No lie, I started fcking my chick like some other dude would. I seriously think like "how would a random dude in the club bang my chick if he took her home?" And I give it to her just like that. Cuz they like that shit. They wanna feel like you just wanna tear the pussy inside out, that you can't WAIT to get up in it...like a random nigga in the club would.

Stay complimenting your chick. Stay flirting with her. Smack her on the ass every once in a while when she walks past you. Cop a feel in line at the grocery store. Send her a dirty text message while she's at work.

Then bring her home some flowers, just because. Take her out to dinner. Cuddle with her on the couch.

What you won't do, the next man will, so you better make sure you're doing it.

If you're not paying attention to ur wife/girl, trust me, someone else is.

Real shit right there.

Wow this is the realist shit I read in this whole thread lol

But with that being said if you do make real big do you really think you'll be able to maintain that relationship you still have with your wife/girlfriend. And still be able to do your thing in music?

Being in the military is like being on a constant episode of The Real World, all different types of people... new friends showing up, old friends leaving.

It was fun until I realized I was wasting valuable "LIFE" time in there. I got tired of some dude telling me I didn't shave close enough everyday. I always felt like "I can do more than this ish here with myself..."

As a vet... I co-sign!

Last edited:
you ever worry about people calling you "un-american" when you make statements like that??

No.

I did serve so I'm more "American" than most. What I saw while I served was what I saw. Nothing can be done about that.

A lot of people would be scared to join anyway, so how American is that? Nobody I met while I was in joined because it was the American thing to do. Most needed money to take care of a family or a way to get away from less than desirable situations. Some wanted college money, some were ordered to join or go to jail. No one was in there for the same exact reason. Similar reasons maybe but not the same exact reason. It wasn't uncommon to see a young couple around 23 or 24 with 3 kids already.

I would advise anybody considering military service to join the Air Force if the military is what you're going to do. There's a downside to that too.

It was fun... at first.

Another downside of military life is that your spouse will never really be able to have a career of her own. When you get a new assignment, she has to quit her job. You show up wherever you get stationed with a job and a welcome wagon. The wife has to start over every single time. She could have a high ranking position on one post and Burger King will be the only thing available at another. Lot of stress on families in there. I guess if you have to relocate a lot in the music biz... it could be the same.

I've talked enough about Uncle Sam, kinda got off track with what the OP asked.

Back on topic...

Last edited by a moderator:
Every relationship is different. My girl is down for me and my music as long as I'm working to better our family. She knows the music ain't going no where and neither is she. She's very supportive to the point where she bought me a laptop to make beats on as a wedding gift (I got married saturday). Some women can't handle not being the only thing you are passionate about because many women only live for their relationship and not really for both of your happiness

Every relationship is different. My girl is down for me and my music as long as I'm working to better our family. She knows the music ain't going no where and neither is she. She's very supportive to the point where she bought me a laptop to make beats on as a wedding gift (I got married saturday). Some women can't handle not being the only thing you are passionate about because many women only live for their relationship and not really for both of your happiness

Congrats man! :cheers:

Congrats on the Marriage.:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Back