Just Got Reason 5 (Commercial Version)

cbiscuit

Hi everyone,

I just got Reason 5 at Guitar Center. I didn't know the release date was August 25th. I don't think the guy at Guitar Center did either. Ha ha. That's weird.

Anyone else ever knowingly (or unknowingly) get Guitar Center to give you something before its release date?

I'm kinda hesitant to install it because maybe Propellerheads will flag my machine or something...

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

Haha, never mind - I can't activate it without a license number, and since I got the upgrade, I have to register before I can get my license number. So much for not having to wait until August 25th...

Lucky you and yes this has happened before. Don't blame yourself tho and use it to the fullest, I know I would.

so whats new....you know what...nevermind i will check it out myself

I'm buying the Record for Reason users deal on Props website later on this week so i can qualify for the upgrade, but i CANNOT wait to get my hands on reason 5 & record 1.5! :sing:

I'm buying the Record for Reason users deal on Props website later on this week so i can qualify for the upgrade, but i CANNOT wait to get my hands on reason 5 & record 1.5! :sing:

Yeah that's slick because you get both upgrades for free, that's real nice right there. I like they keep their prices real low with a high quality program. Man if this was hardware ............. I don't even wanna think about it. lol :rofl:

hahah Da Noc. I've been on propellerheads website looking at their micro tutorials like everyday...im ready to make some music with those beasts already!

havent really used reason much lately except to rewire a couple sounds. but Reason 5/Record 1.5 looks interesting.

I am getting it directly from PH.

Is there an advantage getting straight from PH? If there is let me know what's up.

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

havent really used reason much lately except to rewire a couple sounds. but Reason 5/Record 1.5 looks interesting.

What up Black Tee it's your boi Da N.O.C. how you be?

I just got my copy tonight (using as we speak) straight from PH but because they F'd up my Reason 4 duo order since the 23rd of july and they offered to give me reason 5 for my inconvenience ;-) there costumer service sucks by the way but im happy i got one of the first official registered copies:

Last edited:
Is there an advantage getting straight from PH? If there is let me know what's up.

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

i been up and down. trying to get my head straight and get focused again on this music.

Last edited:
I just got my copy tonight (using as we speak) straight from PH but because they F'd up my Reason 4 duo order since the 23rd of july and they offered to give me reason 5 for my inconvenience ;-) there costumer service sucks by the way but im happy i got one of the first official registered copies:

:bigeyes: Whoooooooooa you got Reason 5 already?

Not really. My gc just gets everything last it seems so I ordered from PH so I could have it close to the release date.

I'm jealous! lol I'm gonna be eligible for the free upgrade being that I just got the Duo last week, but i'm hearing it could take up to 6 weeks to receive it!!!! If that's the case as dumb as it may sound I'm going to my local shop, and coming home with it on the 25th! lol

I was gonna wait til the weekend to go looking. Reason always ships early. It's never a "mistake" if it's one place, it's everywhere.

Watch out for the guys who say "they're hooking you up early". Dudes try to tell you they'll sell it to you if you throw them $20 on top or if you buy something else with it.

Back