Titan New Synth from EastWest/Best Service a must see!!!

DaNOC

Everytime you think you wanna quit getting synths someone makes a new one to make you a fiend again lol

Tell me what yall think about this Titan joint, it comes with a lot of sounds and it loads in one second, that's hot.

The development and the sampling of this library was 10 Years in the making. TITAN offers 5500 multisamples of the best sounds from 200 (!!) classic Analog Synthesizers and Modular Systems including the biggest & most famous Digital Synths & Workstations of the 80s and 90s but also the newest virtual instruments and current synths all in one massive plugin.

Top Features:

superfast Sound Loading – average access and loading of a new sound with all its parameters and effects in less than a second!
direct stepping through the Soundpool
Analog Modelling for realistic reproduction of analog synth sounds.
Solo-Mode, Legato-Mode, Glide and Samplestart Shifting.
a vast array of parameters, giving unprecedented sound diversity
QuickEdit Page: an inspiring interface with instant access to all important parameters
ProEdit Page: offers every possible parameter, an FX-Rack with 46 effects, convolution reverb (including 400 impulse responses) and more...
infinite polyphony
flexible MIDI routing
excellent Arpeggiator incl. Midifile-Player
Step Sequencer

Library:

36 GB sample sound library
5500 unique multisamples
100,000 samples
hundreds of additional live recordings

Instruments:

2327 Synth Sounds divided into 35 subgroups (Lead-Synths, Bells, Sequences, 5th, 7th, Filter, Accordion, Atmospheric, Basic Waves, Brutal, China & Asia, Chords, Dance, Detuned, Digital, DX & FM, Dramatic, Dreaming, Effects, Harp, Electronica, Gliding, Kraftwerk-Style, Melody, Metallic, Allround, Organic, Phasing, Power, Ringmodulation, Space & Cosmos, Synthpop, Techno, Unisono, Wavetable)
1200 Pads & Atmospheres (divided into 38 subgroups)
778 Basses (divided into 39 subgroups)
250 Synth-Brass & Real Brass Sounds
100 Guitars
200 Organs (divided into 11 subgroups)
161 Choirs & Voices
227 Pianos
hundreds of effect-sounds
Bonus-Bank: 170 original vintage string synths from over 20 different original instruments

<object width="660" height="405"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/UtkdYDWGkYU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/UtkdYDWGkYU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>

<object width="660" height="405"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/836jiFLm6t4&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/836jiFLm6t4&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>

http://www.soundsonline.com/product.php?productid=BS-428

This is bananas these guys must be smokin !!!

Last edited:
Damn that's hot!!! I know that sh*t gon cost a stack tho.

How did you emed your youtube videos like that?

Damn that's hot!!! I know that sh*t gon cost a stack tho.

How did you emed your youtube videos like that?

Yo, I have to get that, it's only $350 and I might can get it cheaper so I am going to look around. I have to add that to my arsenal. that is some serious ish right there. I hope when I buy it I can get one free like they did when I got Symphonic Choirs, I got Golaith for free and that's a monster, the Pianos Bosendofer 290 is sick and the Yamaha in that joint, man I am set. Storm drum is another sick joint I bought so I am going to get this.

they got another one coming in Jan called Hollywood Strings that's probably hot but it cost to much, over $1,000 dollars. I heard the Virus in that piece and and then I get to tweak that joint on my controller yo it's going to get sick in a minute lol I am going to have those sounds right up in Record and do the tracking there.

Embed my youtube vids? ummm when I go for the embed text in that box a screen pops up with different colors I chose one, copy the text and paste it here.

Last edited:
Yeah, them 80's synths have made a serious comeback. That "Pokerface" lead synth. . .basically the same synth used in Corey Hart's "I Wear My Sunglasses. . ." with more attack.

Yeah, I peeped this a while back. If i remember right, it was well priced, like $350 or so to the most. I'm just too stuck in Reason. But this thing had me interested. It has not only synth sounds, but Workstation Keyboard sounds as well, so it pretty much covers everything you'll even need.

Yeah, them 80's synths have made a serious comeback. That "Pokerface" lead synth. . .basically the same synth used in Corey Hart's "I Wear My Sunglasses. . ." with more attack.

Yep Kyng I heard that Virus in that piece, so If I get that I can tweak it just as one can tweak it on the virus hardware. this is a sure winner. I am definitely getting this.

deRaNged 4 Phuk'dup Yeah, I peeped this a while back. If i remember right, it was well priced, like $350 or so to the most. I'm just too stuck in Reason. But this thing had me interested. It has not only synth sounds, but Workstation Keyboard sounds as well, so it pretty much covers everything you'll even need.

Yep, it is that price on their site. Yeah I am stuck in Record but I swear to Bobby Womack's hairline I will incorporate that into Record trust me on this. I got a way to be able to use my VSTs and still use Record, so Titan and Omnisphere with Sylenth togeter? man I am going to be a problem!

lol Wait a second $350?
What's the catch?

Isn't all there stuff notoriously expensive? and Isn't this better then Goliath/Colossus from what the description says. This looks sick on paper but the interface looks kind of blah. Wonder if this would blow up my computer. I've been wanting a meaty VST like Kontakt or something but I only have a core 2 duo Macbook.

lol Wait a second $350?
What's the catch?

Isn't all there stuff notoriously expensive? and Isn't this better then Goliath/Colossus from what the description says. This looks sick on paper but the interface looks kind of blah. Wonder if this would blow up my computer. I've been wanting a meaty VST like Kontakt or something but I only have a core 2 duo Macbook.

well it depends on one's pockets if it's expensive, and knowledge. If this was hardware what you think it would cost? I could put it well over $1,000 if it were hardware. Look at the Virus and the Nord and those arent even 61 keys and go and price them and come back to me with their price, I bet it aint $350 dollars!

Hell they got a sell going on right now you can get three of those programs for $595 that's a steal! I got Goliath for free when I bought the Symphonic Choirs joint. So I will support these guys plus I have a personal friendship with Jay, one of the people at Eastwest. So on the real $350 plus $595 I am going to spend this Gee lol It's worth it, and then I am done with Eastwest. I will have all the hot joints and Titan so I will be so dam straight!

It's like this, when a company has quality I support them to the fullest. NI I can't mess with them, Eastwest use to be with them and they broke away and I am glad. So this costing $350 is nothing to me. It's quality and has fat synths, nord and virus and others inside of it. You can really get busy and it's crazy. So I can mix these sounds with the Omni and Sylenth sounds and make some hot Urban joints. Those the type of synths I was looking for and I am getting it on that date. Now I know their Hollywood Strings cost over $1,000 probably worth it but I have Philharmonik already and some strings in Goliath and my hardware so I will be good. I tell you what you want expensive, go to Vienna Syths and come back to me lol YOu will be crawling back to Eastwest lol The interface on their products are nice looking, even this one, it's a lil different but it looks alright. I am going for the sounds basically the hell with how it looks. It looks kinda hot to me though.

It's a 36 gig Synth so unless you have space for that ummmmm then........... Yo but don't fret, you can get an external 1 terra byte joint for like $80 bucks online just look around. What I like about Eastwest you can put the play engine on your main Hard Drive then you can put the 36gig sounds on your external HD. If you looked at the vid you see how fast it loads when going to a new sound. Duo cores and up are good. That's why I bought a Mac Intel Desk and not a lappy. I have 3 terra bytes so I am good and can load up more stuff and I don't have to fret.

The only synth I know that has over 5,000 sounds is Sonic Synth and that's a beast too. So right there Titan and SS is 10,000 sounds. Plus when I put the other three there? whew My arsenal is like over 100,000 sounds. :)

Told you found it for cheaper, $314 dollars and I am going to slide on down to B&H and get mines

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&m=Y&Q=&IC=BEBS428&A=RetrieveSku

:bigeyes:
:bigeyes:Yo look at this stupid list? dammmmmmmmmmmmmm !

Instruments:

2,327 Synth Sounds divided into 35 subgroups (Lead-Synths, Bells, Sequences, 5th, 7th, Filter, Accordion, Atmospheric, Basic Waves, Brutal, China & Asia, Chords, Dance, Detuned, Digital, DX & FM, Dramatic, Dreaming, Effects, Harp, Electronica, Gliding, Kraftwerk-Style, Melody, Metallic, Allround, Organic, Phasing, Power, Ring-modulation, Space & Cosmos, Synthpop, Techno, Unisono, Wavetable).
1,200 Pads and Atmospheres (divided into 38 subgroups).
778 Basses (divided into 39 subgroups).
250 Synth-Brass and Real Brass Sounds.
100 Guitars.
200 Organs (divided into 11 subgroups).
161 Choirs and Voices.
227 Pianos.
Hundreds of effect-sounds.
Bonus-Bank: 170 original

Last edited:
Nah I dig it man it looks dope just saying this is cheaper then Colossus and it seems like it is better then it too so I am confused there. And as for the interface it's better then I thought, I clicked the link and saw it got more intuitive so thats good.

Nah I dig it man it looks dope just saying this is cheaper then Colossus and it seems like it is better then it too so I am confused there. And as for the interface it's better then I thought, I clicked the link and saw it got more intuitive so thats good.

Heck yeah it's better than Colossus, this joint is sick, and it looks hot. Yeah I am going to see if I can cop this tomorrow.

Its look cool but I can bet most of those Sounds you probably already with all the gear you have you don't think its overkill

Last edited:
Its look cool but I can bet most of those Sounds you probably already with all the gear you have you don't think its overkill

Peace how are you doing Mr Gibbs?

Ok, you said I probably already have those sounds? Well to be quite frankly, is that a fact or just an assumption that I have those sounds? In which module would I have these sounds? I have a particular ear, and I am very big on searching and knowing where sounds are.

Lil story. Back in the day when I didn't have knowledge, I use to see guys stack 3 of the same modules together because they would mix different sounds from those modules together to make one sound. Today you have Multimbral software. I have taken it a lil further. If I buy one software, how about mixing another totally different software sound with that sound to make a monster. I think deep on my talent and how I approach
sound situations.

When it comes to sounds Mr Gibbs, it can never be overkill, that's like telling a crate digga if he have 50 crates and he wants to invest in 50 more do you ask him is that overkill? Nah, when it comes to sounds there is no limitations to it, now equipment yes, because I am in pre-production environment and I know what needs to be bought and get the job done. When it comes to sounds, INIFINITE WANTS OF IT AS LONG AS I LIVE! So no it's not overkill. That's why I got the Mac Pro and terra bytes so I can do this. I'd rather be so prepared than so sorry when dealing with clients. :cheers:

Last edited:
Well I pretty much do the same with tons of sound I have 50,000 drums some people may call is overkill but most cats love my drum game when it comes to production is have over 100,000 snyth sounds and these are just with one piece of softare I have even begun to talk about the sounds I have. In logic and few vst which I own but rarely use. Now I feel some of the stuff I have is overkill but I love having everything is one software format for me its easier and it works for my workflow I'm a gear slut too but the more gear I get the less I use the other stuff I purchases

I can't even front. I'm impressed...

LOL You are? Yeah that joint there is a beast! I ordered mines it should be here either tomorrow or Monday. I can't wait. So now that I got the Yamaha O2R 24/96 bought and out the way that should be here too next week. I can imagine how Titan and Omnisphere and the others are going to sound coming through that new board.

Well I pretty much do the same with tons of sound I have 50,000 drums some people may call is overkill but most cats love my drum game when it comes to production is have over 100,000 snyth sounds and these are just with one piece of softare I have even begun to talk about the sounds I have. In logic and few vst which I own but rarely use. Now I feel some of the stuff I have is overkill but I love having everything is one software format for me its easier and it works for my workflow I'm a gear slut too but the more gear I get the less I use the other stuff I purchases

Heregee heregee, it's offical Mr Gibbs is a GEAR SLUT TOO !!! LOL ahhhhhhh man you kilt me with that phrase bruh lol

Man when I am doing tracks I can just pick one place and just go searching and bound to come up with something hot. One day one sound don't sound good two weeks later that sound sounds good.

Okay this thing has a ton of sounds....but how do we know if they are all quality???? of course when you are making a demo of your product you will feature the best sounds

Back