Pro Tools Includes Cocaine In Bundle?

She's ****ed up in the head. For real. And not even that hot IMO.

^^She not that hot but sometimes these are the hoes that turns you on. AKA Trash with a capital T

Last edited:
she would be great at the bar... funny as hell drunk type chick...

i'm sure she woke up with strangers a few times...

Lol she definately rollin rollin rollin!!!

I'd have my niggas choo choo her. **** she better than some of the wack broads they **** with.

Y'all call yourselve's musicians? Every other person I meet act like this, lol.

She's aparently buzzing off something, but also know her sh*t. Hell, even I'm always buzzin off something, just hold it down a lil' better, lol. Betcha she makes some aiight music tho.

Last edited:
Y'all call yourselve's musicians? Every other person I meet act like this, lol.

She's aparently buzzing off something, but also know her sh*t. Hell, even I'm always buzzin off something, just hold it down a lil' better, lol. Betcha she makes some aiight music tho.

Word, I know a girl thats exactly like this. Crazy, and you want to her to shutup half of the time but, hella creative musical genius and funny.

this video was great, she's a character, her other vids were off the chain too. i watched all 7 minutes of it and learned something too haha

I'd give her something to bring her down a bit......

And no.... that's not a double entendre... she's not getting dick from me!

Well, not untill she shuts up.....

All The Girls Standing In The Line 4 The Bathroom!!

If she would shut up long enough though i'd smash, lol.

What exactly does she do?? Is she a producer??

Last edited by a moderator:
All The Girls Standing In The Line 4 The Bathroom!!

If she would shut up long enough though i'd smash, lol.

What exactly does she do?? Is she a producer??
at first, by the what she was talking... i thought maybe it was one of those " i review products and companies give me free merch. to review" but then she went nutso...lol.

Back