To All The Fruity Loop Haters

AbnormalIsDope

Give me five functions that a mpc can do that fruity loops can't. I'm tired of akai fan boys wining about my mpc is better than fl studio. I personally want to know what makes it better. Cuz to me I dont see sh.it

Who cares.. Well, you obviously, a bit to much. You don't need to defend FL and you don't need to be insecure about what you use.

Give me five functions that a mpc can do that fruity loops can't. I'm tired of akai fan boys wining about my mpc is better than fl studio. I personally want to know what makes it better. Cuz to me I dont see sh.it

Your apart of the reason we get hated on. Just let that ish go and prove them wrong. smh.:rolleyes:

Yet people don't get that i understand but no matter what we will be labeled a fruity loops users that why I don't tell people I use IT

It's been said 1,000,000,000,000,000 times.

The reason people talk **** about FL is because it is so easy to get a hold of. FL is the unfortunate program that has been illegally downloaded by the majority of it's users, who in turn think that they are suddenly "producers" and make ****ty beats using the included sounds.

Please do a search next time to see how many times this arguement's been had on this forum.

I am a fruity loops hater and it has nothing to do with mpcs or what they can do. I just don't like Fruity Loops. I don't even use a mpc.

It's been said 1,000,000,000,000,000 times.

The reason people talk **** about FL is because it is so easy to get a hold of. FL is the unfortunate program that has been illegally downloaded by the majority of it's users, who in turn think that they are suddenly "producers" and make ****ty beats using the included sounds.

FL is actually one of the best selling programs after Pro Tools and Cubase.
I was shocked when I heard this but bottom line,it's both simple and powerful at the same time.

Back