New profile posts

Centre for Science and Environment

Centre for Science and Environment is a not-for-profit public interest research & support company. It serves as a think tank on environment-development matters in India, poor planning, climate shifts destroying India's Sundarbans, advocates for policy changes, & implementation of the current policies.

How is Physical Research Laboratory Helping Science and Technology in India?

logo.png

Physical Research Laboratory (PRL) is the foundation for space sciences in India and this you will understand after knowing about this premium institution. Established on 11 November 1947, it leads the country in atmospheric sciences, earth sciences, solar systems, astrophysics, science, and technology, & theoretical physics.

What are the Important Factors to Look into a POS Printer?

1_c7lk-6p.PNG

In any business, if you want to make faithful customers & get recurring business, you have to minimize the waiting time at the cash counter. Ensure that the point of sale printer at the billing counter is working fast. And it much depends on the quality and functionality of your pos printer. There are various factors to Look into pos printers as described in the article.
rubber-roller-for-steel-industry.jpg

Arvind Rubber is one of the prominent and trusted names in Industrial Roller Company across the vertical. Our every product like Rubber Rollers, Polyband expander, rubber bow banana, and much more manufacturing with standard supervision and great quality. Our immense information has empowered us to accomplish objectives inside a specified time. Our organization offers these items according to the local just as global quality standards. Discover how you can profit by our service or industrial rollers by reaching us today!

Buy Zebra GC420T USB Thermal Label Printer in India at Lowest Rates

GC420t.jpg

POS India, a Point of Sale solutions provider in India, offers a small-footprint, serviceable, versatile, & fairly priced Zebra GC420T thermal label printer with swift print speed. Zebra GC420T printer allows direct thermal & thermal transfer print method, 203 dpi resolution, EZPL programming language, USB, Parallel, & Serial interface support.

10 Big Advantages of an eCommerce Business

ecommerce-webdesign-big.jpg

Doing an eCommerce business is profitable in comparison to a regular shop. If, you have a store & you want to boost its productivity, then create an eCommerce web design that gives a real feel & experience to the buyers. An eCommerce website design company can help in designing & setting a web-store, maintaining the sustained flow of traffic & profit.
Hi my name is Sabrina my artist name is abrique I'm also going to school for audio production I've been doing music my whole life. I'm ready to take it to the next level by learning how to produce music I'm excited to learn and it started to be a new member!
Hello, my name is Keshuna. I’m here online way from Houston,Tx to achieve my Associate of Science in Music Production. The reason why I am pursuing this career is simple. I just love music. It’s always been a passion of mines since a young child. I am a singer/songwriter. I’ve always wrote and produced my own music here and there as a hobby. I know that I had more potential then just doing hobby work. So I decided to return to school to become a professional music Producer and finally do something that I love as a career. I’m open to all styles of music but my main would be R&B. Some of my favorites artist would be Gideon, Jazmine Sullivan, Daniel Ceasar, Summer Walker,Rihanna, Beyonce and etc.
My name is Deon Green. I live in San Antonio, TX. I am currently attending LAFS pursuing a degree in Music Production. I have join this forum to learn from other inspiring music producers and network with common minded individuals.
My name is Eric Bradley I live in Saint Helena Island, SC n I am currently attending LAFS taking up Bachelors of Science in Music Production. I like to make beats, I make been making beats a lil over 10yrs now so i think LAFS can help me out a lot and make me more better.
Hello all, I am new to production. Came here trying to get in touch with people doing some of the same. New people to share my with. Really looking to gain knowledge from people with experience and share (bounce back and forth) ideas. Like I said "I am new to this" and could use some guidance along the way to learn this amazing trade. I am a musician who plays multiple instruments and has a desire to produce an album of myself playing all the instruments. I have kids who are learning to play also so I know the future is bright to have a shared interest with my family also.
Hey Ya'll ! I'm Sam, (another student at LAFS) I'm so excited to be on this forum! I've wanted to learn how to make /produce/write my own music for as long as I can remember but I've never gotten farther than writing parody songs about food when I was 13. Sooooooo when I switched my major and schools from the marketing field to music I was super nervous, but seeing how all of you interact and help each other has made me less so. I absolutely love music and performing and pretty much every step of the process that I've had the chance to experience thus far, and I'm so ready to learn more!