Article: I give you these TEN "NEWBIE" COMMANDMENTS

i had to highlight - and it still hurt my eyes so i had to copy and paste it into microsoft word. thanks tho

Can you please give me an idea of the basic equipment for me to start producing my own beats, i took a class on midi for two years in my highschool so i am familiar with midi i just wanna get away from garageband -___- i want to know what equipment i need to start making beats at home. Keep in my mind right now i only have a mac with garageband lol, Thank you for your time.

Thanks for this post, helped out well.
I will take on board these words of wisdom, as they have also inspired and motivated me. ;)

Been at it for a year now and i'm still reading, searching the web and watching any video tutorial i can find.

like he said "stay humble"

thanks for them commandments...

Can you please give me an idea of the basic equipment for me to start producing my own beats, i took a class on midi for two years in my highschool so i am familiar with midi i just wanna get away from garageband -___- i want to know what equipment i need to start making beats at home. Keep in my mind right now i only have a mac with garageband lol, Thank you for your time.

Well if you are on a mac I DEFINITELY recommend Logic Pro. A great piece of software. It is not too hard to learn either!

Good luck dude

Great words to live by, throughout all areas of our lives and our interests!!

But I must point out, BigBrotherMotown, that you yourself have broken a commandment of the Graphic Designers/Web Developers...

THOU SHALT NOT USE PAINFUL COLORS FOR WEB TEXT!

:)

Great words to live by, throughout all areas of our lives and our interests!!

But I must point out, BigBrotherMotown, that you yourself have broken a commandment of the Graphic Designers/Web Developers...

THOU SHALT NOT USE PAINFUL COLORS FOR WEB TEXT!

:)

Agreed. Nobody wants to read this. :P

It is completely stupid to put this in green. I tried to read the first sentence, whereafter I directly stopped reading your thread. Makes no sense.

Back