Young Producer, FeedBack for FeedBack

Greetings.

This is really nice. I like the sound selection, the engineering and the arrangements. This has a nice stagnant energy.

No complaints. Good job.

Please return the feedback on #10 from my debut EP "Color Spacesound Turbulence" entitled "Space Orangutan Gang" here: My (mind blowing?) debut EP... Color Spacesound Turbulence | FREE DOWNLOAD

Also, please if you can, here is a professional review of my album here: BBOY TECH REPORT Time Travelling Toaster - Color Spacesound Turbulence | BBOY TECH REPORT

I really like the sounds on the ep, Really different. Thats something i always like to hear. VERY nice sounds. That first beat on there is sick. I love the transitions.

---------- Post added 06-21-2013 at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-19-2013 at 03:44 AM ----------

dont feel like this got enough feedback. Im gonna go post my feed on some stuff now

Hey buddy, just had a listen to the first few songs on your page. That aint nothing is f*(&ing banging man. Not sure i like the synth horns, but the 808 and the drums are hard as man. Good work. Production is really good for someone your age as well so props. No talkin goes in hard as well, not quite as good as That aint nothing though but still a dope production. Keep it up man you got talent!

Let me know what you think of my new track when you get a moment:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eedback-new-tune-las-vegas-f4f-always-446514/

Congrats on the awesome layout, the beat is dope, mixed very well. Keep up the good work!

Hey dude I just checked out several of your beats, you really do a sick job on the bass and drums. The leads sound great, I just feel that the lead sounds need to be fuller, but that is just my personal preference. I was really digging the track Bout Mine. Keep up the awesome work. My favorite thing about your beats is they have this dark I don't give a **** vibe. That's what I look for in hip hop.

Good Tunes all around

Rare that you find a few people posting and having all around great tunes ! Im gonna leave a second reply with more in depth review in a second here.

Very talented producer, there's a lot of different styles and the arrangements is great.
Not much to say, it's brilliant.

Really loving your stuff man - not normally the style I would listen to but these are some bangin' joints you've got! You have a really smooth sound, everything flows. The website is nice as well bro, very professional. How long have you been making beats may I ask? Hollowbottles reminds me of some of the uplifting trance and house I used to listen to which I find is such a hard sound to get right in hip hop. The progression and upliftingness is fantastic.

I've only been at it for a month, I would appreciate some feedback on my thread if you have the chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...es/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/[hiphop]-something-nothing-annals-amateur-444561/4/

Back