You a producer looking for samples?

djsicknis

We got the sickest collection of used funk, soul, and hiphop. We are an independant record store specializing in classic shiz for you head. Check it and you won't be disapointed. Hit me with a list of anything your looking for and I'll find it.....

every7... wow i'm super impressed at the fact that you have not only a discription of why you want each record but the looped break. thats dope! thanks... thats the way to sell!

flux302 said:
every7... wow i'm super impressed at the fact that you have not only a discription of why you want each record but the looped break. thats dope! thanks... thats the way to sell!

Thanks. Did you listen to any of the breaks? All the stuff on the site is stuff I have for sale or trade. The beatmaking tools page is mainly made up of famous breaks that people HAVE TO GET, but there's also some exclusives up there.............

Usually people from U.S. and England buy from me to capitalize on the exchange rate (the Australian dollar is cheap against the U.S. Dollar and the Pound). The only prohibitive thing is the shipping cost, but even with that I do flat rate shipping of AU$18 for 15 records to the U.S.......... Not even proper stores offer that for Australia->U.S. postage.

yep checked a few breaks... even a few of the records i already have....
i'm impressed. i'll prolly get some lp's off ya soon

Back