Yamaha synthesizers

D

djmerlin

Im about to buy myself a "Yamaha An1x" most because of the fair price.... 400$

i was just wondering... is this a good synth to start out with?

the Cs1x is a good choice ive heard, but i think the an1x is better? isnt it

and how about the cs2x?

yes it is a better one.
The AN1X didnt work very well because it was much more expensive than the CS1X, and at its price, soem other products were out there and peoepl got confused. But if you find it for a good price, get it.

Good luck! and have fun :)

no problem man, have fun :)
you'll need a computer with a good sequencer (ie cubase VST/32 5 or Logic 4.5 Platinum, or Cakewalk 9) and a pair of midi cables, also a midi interface (decent one, because most Sound Blasters are not very accurate on their interface) and you are good ot go.

You'll be able to even control Rebirth's knobs by assigning the knobs of the AN1X in Rebirth, and control any software synthesizer's notes by pressing the AN1X's keyboard.

Anyway, let us know how it goes man, if you have any question you know where to go :)

See you around

yamahas

I just bought THE classic synth...... the DX7 II. I got a great deal on it. I'll tell ya, eventhough it's old, HOT DAMN does it have some sweet sounds!:D I'm trying to find a groovebox for cheap so I can run some arrpegio patterns with it. If you hear of onne for sale, lemme know. ;)

Back