wut keyboard duz dat synth Lil jon use come form?

Does anybody know the name of the keyboard or the name of the synth that Lil Jon uses?

The Synth from:
*usher'sYeah, *younbloodzDamn, *peetypablo'sFreek-a-leek,
*lean-back remix
*Every other beat that he made.......

Can I Live?

LouisvillezFinest said:
Does anybody know the name of the keyboard or the name of the synth that Lil Jon uses?

The Synth from:
*usher'sYeah, *younbloodzDamn, *peetypablo'sFreek-a-leek,
*lean-back remix
*Every other beat that he made.......

Can I Live?
lol, lil jon uses that in everybeat, idk how ppl dun get tire of that

Most likey was his Nord lead that he uses for those "crazy synths" like the one used in "Yeah"...

he has a lot of synths, a lot of people point to the korg trition, but like someone said above a nord lead, a novation moudle, and I have even heard some of the presets for the roland XV series in some songs. He has a lot of sounds avail to him, but this is all possible in reason once you learn some synth programming

A lot of that sounds like the Roland Juno keyboard. You can get a VST plugin that emulates this.

I tweaked my Fantom to get that sound my sounds better Ive heard

you can find that as a preset in a VST called pro-53 by native instruments. youll also notice a few things just blaze has used in there as well.

Is there any type of way to convert it into a soundfont for Fruity Loops? Is there any type of way to download it from the internet? Is there a sound that can be tweaked that will sound indentically like it.(Example: I tweaked a sub bass and made a dial tone)
Let me know sumthin people!!! I need that sh*t for my South Beats.

LouisvillezFinest said:
Is there any type of way to convert it into a soundfont for Fruity Loops? Is there any type of way to download it from the internet? Is there a sound that can be tweaked that will sound indentically like it.(Example: I tweaked a sub bass and made a dial tone)
Let me know sumthin people!!! I need that sh*t for my South Beats.

I have soundfonts but none like the one u r after

Back