Why "Untalented" People Make The Most Money In Music...

RonnaldPorter

Hey Future Producer Peeps. I got a question for you... Ever wonder why "Untalented" People Make The Most Money In Music...

Because the answer in my opinion is really simple...

"Untalented" people make loads of cash of music because they are actually VERY talented at doing just one thing.... GETTING IN FRONT OF PEOPLE THAT HAVE DECISION MAKING POWER.

That's it. Do that, and watch your money, success, and admiration from fans and execs alike shoot through the moon...

Here's one of the biggest problems I see in this music industry today - even though it's nothing new.

People with loads of talent just sitting on it....

The best singers are too shy to sing in front of crowds. The best beat makers and producers would rather spend ALL their time in the studio. And really smart and talented business people bury themselves in email and reports.

So fans and artists alike continue to complain about the crappy artists getting the most spins... the same stuff being played on the radio all day... and the untalented singers getting to perform at the Grammy 's.

But the solution to this problem is really simple. Be like the "untalented" and GET IN FRONT OF PEOPLE THAT CAN HELP YOU.

If you want to get your music into a movie, then go and meet a music supervisor face-to-face. If you want to get your song on the radio, get in your car and go down to the local radio station. And if you want to meet top execs in the industry and make the best contacts and connections, then get you butt to a music conference!

In fact.... getting to a music conference is probably the best thing you can do for any of the above things I just mentioned... and A LOT more.

Here's the best music industry conferences I know of:

Why "Untalented" People Make The Most Money In Music...

You want to know why the seemingly untalented people make the most money in music? Because the answer is really simple...

"Untalented" people make loads of cash of music because they are actually VERY talented at doing just one thing.... GETTING IN FRONT OF PEOPLE THAT HAVE DECISION MAKING POWER.

That's it. Do that, and watch your money, success, and admiration from fans and execs alike shoot through the moon...

Here's one of the biggest problems I see in this music industry today - even though it's nothing new.

People with loads of talent just sitting on it....

The best singers are too shy to sing in front of crowds. The best beat makers and producers would rather spend ALL their time in the studio. And really smart and talented business people bury themselves in email and reports.

So fans and artists alike continue to complain about the crappy artists getting the most spins... the same stuff being played on the radio all day... and the untalented singers getting to perform at the Grammy 's.

But the solution to this problem is really simple. Be like the "untalented" and GET IN FRONT OF PEOPLE THAT CAN HELP YOU.

If you want to get your music into a movie, then go and meet a music supervisor face-to-face. If you want to get your song on the radio, get in your car and go down to the local radio station. And if you want to meet top execs in the industry and make the best contacts and connections, then get you butt to a music conference!

In fact.... getting to a music conference is probably the best thing you can do for any of the above things I just mentioned... and A LOT more.

Here's a link to the best music industry conferences I know of:

bit.ly/02192010
(copy and paste the link if you have to)

There are tons of music conferences, and networking opportunities out there... so you really have no excuse not to succeed and make as much money as you want in music this year.

All you have to do is make the decision to do something, and you're already half way there.

You have the tools. Now go and use them.

All the best my friend.

Ron Porter "Your Friend In The Music Business"
(copy and paste if you have to)

There are tons of music conferences, and networking opportunities out there... so you really have no excuse not to succeed and make as much money as you want in music this year.

All you have to do is make the decision to do something, and you're already half way there.

You have the tools. Now go and use them.

All the best my friends.

Ron Porter "Your Friend In The Music Business"

Last edited:
you know what....it was a good post and it's true. talented musicians obviously can make it too, but they need to work harder on the business/promotion side of things.

you know what....it was a good post and it's true. talented musicians obviously can make it too, but they need to work harder on the business/promotion side of things.

this ^^/tread.

half of the talent are too focused on music or stuck up to worry about the business side. They think since they have talent thats gonna get them in the door. when non talanted dudes are on the street pushing their work.

yeah thats how it works lol

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

NOT.....I will be schooling yall boyz soon

Back