Who knows Haystak (The sex offender)

someone say offender? and did someone say j-troup? how have you been troup? been a while since you seen me hasnt it?

Here's some real talk for you little imps.

1. Haystak is one pathetic ass white boy wigga.

2. Troup just found a new avenue for getting all those placements he racks up.

Thank me later, hoes. Your money is not grown up yet. Holla

Proper-T said:
Ya exacty

PS- Where did the troup haters come from?

I'm not hating,

this is FP though, what do you expect, Every thread either gets hated on, or jacked.

Speakin of which, I'm suprised the FP taliban hasn't jacked up this thread yet...

LOL

j.troup said:
Gold...rhymes with something you'll never be able to say that album of yours did...

Sold.

J.Troup, you're an old azz man who enjoys super young white pussy.

J.Troup, you're an old azz man who will receive a phone call that you got a placement the day after you die.

J.Troup, you're 30 somethin and still gotta beat yo meat.

J.Troup, my album has been downloaded hundreds of times.

J.Troup, you're a joke.

J.Troup, go make a beat that does'nt sound the same as the other 50,000 beats you have (it's not hard).

J.Troup, you need a dog, a little pooch to be your friend.

Justin Rockwell said:

J.Troup, you're an old azz man who will receive a phone call that you got a placement the day after you die.

J.Troup, you're a joke.

J.Troup, go make a beat that does'nt sound the same as the other 50,000 beats you have (it's not hard).

U be hatin like a muuuuuuuuuufuggggah!!!!!!!!!!

Don't be mad he took ur girl lmfao

Real Talk

Justin Rockwell said:

J.Troup, you're a joke.

Troup, give me your adress, I wanna send some women over to your house to entertain you so you'll be off FP for awhile, I know your only entertainment is your Miko, and Reason.

Real talk that was a HUGE shout out much props. doin it way big. troup really stood out in that video...they probably share the same barber though so I cant say for sure its on account of his music as opposed to shennanigans, Real Talk

Haystack is a cool azz white dude. Other dudes in his circle are mad cool too. I think there was some bullsh*t to that charge, but I don't speak but so much for any cat put himself in those type situations. Too much bad judgement is usually involved on the part of the offender.

I ain't f**ked a chick that can't get in a club or buy cigarettes since I was 15 trying to talk my way in the club and convince some chick to buy me a pack o' cigarettes, lol. Underage byches gave off to many red lights way back then, lol.

The rapper looks like a ****in joke.

As far as everyone who's talking **** about Troup, I don't know what the deal is... but have you even listened to any of his music? He's got his stuff down pat, his music speaks for itself. Instead of doing the same, all of you idiots are out there trying to speak for your music. Go practice! And JR whatever... you obviously are not going far in this game my friend... but all the best of luck to you.

Back