Who do you think is secretly GAY in Hip Hop?

Kiddvicious

Here's My List...

2v10y1j.jpg

bk5.jpg

bath2.jpg

mkv_mase_05.jpg

jimjonesfacial1uc4.jpg

cam2wj8.jpg

mhoustonmr2-1.jpg

pharrell-williams-2006-mtv-european-music-awards-copenhagen-1ygDam.jpg

fatgamens4.jpg

rkellytoungetd9.jpg

DISCUSS....

lol. youre gonna get the gay-lover calvary in here telling you " you made a thread where you posted pics of guys you think are gay ?why is a man worried about another man?" or some other typical response, in which case ill say "why are you worried about a man worried about another man? are you gay for him?" etc. But actually its not really a secret that any of the guys you posted are gay . EVEN tupac. just look as this other pic from a vid of him that was posted today lol

lol

Last edited by a moderator:
holy shlt!! lol bow wow and Soulja look the MOST homo of them all and then that Game n fat Joe

I think anyone who has more money than me is gay...

Sarcasm is Gay....

But Anyways .. Cant Forget

[video=youtube;<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/uAPy27X5HWw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/uAPy27X5HWw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>]video[/video]

Last edited:
I think anyone who has more money than me is gay...

Is that how it works? lol

On a serious note tho, Kiddvicious, you got too much time on your hands bro. I'm sure you could be doin something more productive than wondering who sticks their penis into the ******* of another man. This THREAD is gay.

Is that how it works? lol

On a serious note tho, Kiddvicious, you got too much time on your hands bro. I'm sure you could be doin something more productive than wondering who sticks their penis into the ******* of another man. This THREAD is gay.

Your_Gay.jpg

Good comeback *rolls eyes*

Seriously tho, ur pics r funny, but u need to get a life.

Back