Which environment is most complete for music production?

lenstoz

Hey

I want that this question like what is the best software, midi, etc is nonsense.

I don't look like the best environment for music production, I look something like an example in my job environment most completely, and not problematic in daily use.

Example:

- I am working as web developers

- I using only apple devices iPhone and MacBook and JavaScript + Vscode - this stuff is not the best on the market, but most completely (out of the box). I don't must spend more time on configuration devices, and software and can make anything in JavaScript (Node/Deno, etc). I like it. And I want that Android is best than iPhone (more functionality) etc, but my mains goals are "it is work", and the Pareto principle.

In this industry is there something similar?

I work on Apple and Macbook / iPhone / iPad and looking most completely soft out of the box + good working hardware. At the moment I thinking about Ableton Suite + Push + Native Instrument software and a device like complete 88.

I thinking also about FL Studio, but this software looks like windows, which is great, but windows vs apple is not user-friendly. What would you recommend to me?

I looking for software/devices almost completely out of the box for creating game music / and techno in my free time.

Back