What payment method do you use/reccomend?

Hi all

I'm new to this and unsure as to what payment method i should use when accepting payments for beats (Currently no website). I have been using instagram, and recieving messages on there from people wanting to buy. I had a paypal which i would give them the email for so they can send the payment that way. However.. paypal has decided to limit my account, so i cant recieve/send payments. And i cant open another account again. What should i use instead? Im UK based, with most of my customers being outside of UK (US mainly). Would western union be good? Feel like its too much hassle and too 'scammy?' to use, think i will probably lose customers as they wont feel safe or cant be bothered to use western union. Any ideas?

Seems to me that the best bet is to figure out why PayPal limited your account and get the issues resolved, PayPal is trusted by a lot of customers and people so not being able to utilize it would be a big hassle when running a business.

Sadly it cannot be resolved. It's limited because my brother used my personal account, violated their terms (didn't actually do anything wrong). This account is now permentally restricted. I opened a business account for selling beats etc. This has now been permanently restricted too because it's linked to my other account. I have phoned and emailed PayPal countless times, they say that they will never let me use my accounts again and I can never have another one. Very frustrating. I have thousands in both accounts that I can't have :(

Paypal is pretty much the standard. I've had a business account with them for years and while I hate paying their fee's I have a physical CARD for my account so I can use my $$$ in real time. I don't have to wait to have it transferred to my bank.

Sadly it cannot be resolved. It's limited because my brother used my personal account, violated their terms (didn't actually do anything wrong). This account is now permentally restricted. I opened a business account for selling beats etc. This has now been permanently restricted too because it's linked to my other account. I have phoned and emailed PayPal countless times, they say that they will never let me use my accounts again and I can never have another one. Very frustrating. I have thousands in both accounts that I can't have :(

Shoutout to Paypal for restricting this scammer's account.

For everyone else-NEVER EVER send money for a business transaction through Western Union-especially internationally. If a person requests (or even suggests) using WU as a payment method-they are a scammer.

Excuse me? I'm not a scammer. My brother sold an item, it was damaged on delivery, the buyer opened a claim via paypal, my brother sent another free of charge, my account was then restricted. How does that make me a scammer? And you suggesting only people who use WU are scammers is absolutely ridiculous. Fucking idiot

Never tried western Union myself so have no idea. Don't know much of paypal either and don't plan on it anytime soon tbh.

Hi all,

I'm new to the this and just wondering if you guys have done this. Im selling a beat to some artist for his first mixtape (So not well known atall). He loves it, wants it exclusively and paying lots. So i said sure, sorting out a contract now. But now, another artist (also unknown) wants the beat and is offering lots for it. What would i do about this situation? can i sell it to both?

Oh, you're the "sell same beat to two guys" guy.

How does that make me a scammer?

I do not consider someone who would even consider something as shady as selling a beat to two customers, let alone ask a forum how to get away with it, trust-worthy.

Excuse me? I'm not a scammer. My brother sold an item, it was damaged on delivery, the buyer opened a claim via paypal, my brother sent another free of charge, my account was then restricted. How does that make me a scammer? And you suggesting only people who use WU are scammers is absolutely ridiculous. Fucking idiot

No, scammer, if you read with your brain and not your emotions, you would have caught the part where I stated "NEVER EVER send money for a business transaction through Western Union". Sending emergency funds to your Abuela is not a business transaction.

Last edited:
Oh, you're the "sell same beat to two guys" guy.

I do not consider someone who would even consider something as shady as selling a beat to two customers, let alone ask a forum how to get away with it, trust-worthy.

No, scammer, if you read with your brain and not your emotions, you would have caught the part where I stated "NEVER EVER send money for a business transaction through Western Union". Sending emergency funds to your Abuela is not a business transaction.

The fuck is your problem? Is it not possible for you to just answer a question without having to argue? Dont think you understand what a scammer is mate.
1) I haven't sold a beat to two customers, I asked if anyone has and what they recommend I do in the situation i was in. (Why are we talking about this i have no idea). There's always got to be that one guy that can't answer a question on a forum and start trying to argue against everything.

'NEVER EVER send money for a business transaction through western union' is the most ridiculous statement ever. WU is what ALOT of BIG businesses use for INTERNATIONAL payments. seriously what is your issue damn.

Now if you are not here to actually provide helpful and useful information, kindly fuck off my thread

Last edited:
The fuck is your problem? Is it not possible for you to just answer a question without having to argue? Dont think you understand what a scammer is mate.
1) I haven't sold a beat to two customers, I asked if anyone has and what they recommend I do in the situation i was in. (Why are we talking about this i have no idea). There's always got to be that one guy that can't answer a question on a forum and start trying to argue against everything.

'NEVER EVER send money for a business transaction through western union' is the most ridiculous statement ever. WU is what ALOT of BIG businesses use for INTERNATIONAL payments. seriously what is your issue damn.

Now if you are not here to actually provide helpful and useful information, kindly fuck off my thread

1. I brought that up to establish that you're a shady individual based the fact that A. You considered selling the same beat to two different people (which is suspicious) & B. Your "brother" is responsible for gimping your paypal account, so you're considering using WU, which even YOU acknowledged was "scammy". (which it is, btw)
Would western union be good? Feel like its too much hassle and too 'scammy?' to use, think i will probably lose customers as they wont feel safe or cant be bothered to use western union.
^^these are your words.

2. You're not a big business, though, so why should someone trust sending you their money without any protection whatsoever?
Furthermore, Paypal does not restrict accounts unless the user has a history of "faulty" transactions, so.....scam on, scammer. I am done.

Last edited:
Seriously what is your issue. Cant answer a question but have to investigate my threads, point things out to try and prove your pathetic points? Yes i said it's 'scammy' - because im aware alot of scams happen on WU. Im also aware im not a big business. And i know it doesnt have the same buyer protection, that's why im asking for help (THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS THREAD). And your paypal statement is completely incorrect. Let me actually QUOTE paypal for POSSIBLE reasons as to why and account can be restricted:

• Possible unauthorised account access
  • Unresolved disputes or chargebacks
  • Violations of our User Agreement or Acceptable Use Policy
It doesnt say if the user has a history of faulty transactions.
My account was LIMITED because it was LINKED to my personal account, that was also LIMITED due to a complaining buyer.

I use capital letters on some words to help you understand :)

This thread is hilarious. Pumpthrust making a fool of himself.
As for the payment, i don't know what to suggest apart from calling paypal and try to get them to unlimit your account. My friend had his limited and called to get it fixed. May need to have ID at hand.

Back