What does KANYE use?

His uses his energy, drive, intelligence, creativity, artistic sensitivity and technical knowledge.

But you probably mean what equipment he uses ... which is of almost ZERO importance at all.

dansgold said:
His uses his energy, drive, intelligence, creativity, artistic sensitivity and technical knowledge.

But you probably mean what equipment he uses ... which is of almost ZERO importance at all.

thats the best answer ive heard to that question to date

gotta love that answer.

dansgold said:

damn fine answer dan...

damn fine

:cheers:

Can we have that response set up to autopost whenever it detects a "What does <x> use?" thread title?

Who the hell is Kanye West? Should I know this name? I'm automatically weary of anyone who throws "Y's" in their name to be cooler then using an "E"

My favorite musical insperation is Boards of Canada, and I have no idea what they use, but they've given me some neat ideas..

You make your tools, they dont make you.

-Loop

How come every poster but one assumed he wasnt just curious? It may be zero importance to you, but perhaps its not to the poster, otherwise he wouldnt be writing at all.

If it was really that important to the poster, I'd assume they'd have at least skimmed the previous threads and encountered any other of the 3,495 examples of where this was covered.

how come there are so many ppl on this channel who cant just ask a simple question yeah he should have searched but he didnt so he ask just answer the question and say next time u should search instead og bein assholes

Dutch Deniro said:
how come there are so many ppl on this channel who cant just ask a simple question yeah he should have searched but he didnt so he ask just answer the question and say next time u should search instead og bein assholes

I fill you, thats what im talking bout, maybe he didnt know how to perform a search. The other day that down south dude got 6 pages of responses, when he was talking bout he had fruity 5.0, (which we all know is a lie} but here is a real question and he gets stung. Thats bold.

Winterborn said:
How come every poster but one assumed he wasnt just curious? It may be zero importance to you, but perhaps its not to the poster, otherwise he wouldnt be writing at all.

I agree. I'm not really appreciative of newbie posts like that myself, but at least he didn't use a sh!tload of ghetto slang in his post. I mean he did ask quite nicely as well. If you're not going to answer his sh!t nicely I say just ignore him. That's what I usually do.

Maybe you're all mad because no one gives two sh!ts about what YOU'RE USING?

By the way, if it's REALLY not about the gear then why exactly are you using Cubase/Sonar instead of Tracktion or Fruity Loops?

Why a Virus and not a Casio 531?
Why a Motif Rack but no soundfonts?

Umm...yeah...like I thought. :rolleyes:

Back