What do you actually do?

Cyko said:
Nice most people clown Pizza Delivery guy's but I've met some that make a good 40.00-50.00 an hour doing that

I would never clown anyone delivering food to my door. I make sure to tip those dudes right too.

noblewordz said:
You will miss school when you have to deal with the crap of being an adult, trust me.

Not really, I don't miss school at all LOL, only some people of that time, but never the school itself ;)

noblewordz said:
You will miss school when you have to deal with the crap of being an adult, trust me.

co sign that, i dropped out of school late junior year, due to major personal problems and whatnot, couldnt make up all the time i missed, but looking back i wished i had done better and stayed, still might even take some classes, but youll miss the girls for sure ;) its so easy in high school

Precious P. said:
Not really, I don't miss school at all LOL, only some people of that time, but never the school itself ;)

I'm glad you don't miss it.

I don't really miss school itself I miss the opportunity's, I left school with nothing that ****s your life right up.

If you get the chance to do well in school, you better take it.

Trenchant said:
same with me. Finals started today, i get off real early every day. Luckily they're easy

I had exams in December right before Christmas Break, why would you have them in January??? lol....

I’m currently studying law at Stanford University in Palo Alto California where I’m working towards my JD/PhD. I also work for a marketing company during the days and work as a live-in councilor at a boarding house for drug addicts. My music is my side hustle that I hope to help fund my way through school. I’m not interested in becoming famous, or being a legend or anything that is grandiose of the sorts, I’m just good at composing original music and I’m hoping others will like my music enough to help get through school so I can help other artists and producers when I’m practicing law in the entertainment business.

noblewordz said:
I'm glad you don't miss it.

I don't really miss school itself I miss the opportunity's, I left school with nothing that ****s your life right up.

If you get the chance to do well in school, you better take it.

If you don't do well in highschool it isn't the end of the world. If you never graduated, take your GED. You can get enrolled in a community college and earn your associates degree. If you do well in community college you'll be able to attend a good university to pursue your bachelors.

Cameron Thomas said:
If you don't do well in highschool it isn't the end of the world. If you never graduated, take your GED. You can get enrolled in a community college and earn your associates degree. If you do well in community college you'll be able to attend a good university to pursue your bachelors.

Oh no doubt, don't get me wrong I have plans to go back, I ain't given up.

But I need to find a job before I can go back and get my GCSE's (we don't have GED's).

The Winner said:
I’m currently studying law at Stanford University in Palo Alto California where I’m working towards my JD/PhD. I also work for a marketing company during the days and work as a live-in councilor at a boarding house for drug addicts. My music is my side hustle that I hope to help fund my way through school. I’m not interested in becoming famous, or being a legend or anything that is grandiose of the sorts, I’m just good at composing original music and I’m hoping others will like my music enough to help get through school so I can help other artists and producers when I’m practicing law in the entertainment business.

That's gangsta. . .

right now..im jus making beats..hittin up the streets with my music and clubs...events...and i work as a cook and make dough at the local pizza hut.

im just hoping to get my big break soon.

keep the hope alivee!....lol

Back