Website development advice for advice

Epsilon-144

Musician and Producer
What do you think about my website? does anybody have a suggestion or a few tips? I'm a fairly new webs developer but I'm trying to keep it simple and to the point.

Here's the link: http://www.epsilon144.com

If you have a website, please share it and let's start a discussion.

Last edited:
It looks alright, a bit dry but thats okay. How much does this site cost you a month if you dont mind me asking?

Thanks,

It's only around $7 (sometimes cheaper) per year with the domain registration. Everything else, like the FTP, is free. There's also server space, but you can get that for free if you look around. I'm using my families server so we all develop websites through it.

Last edited:
You want an online presence that is neither too plain or cluttered and yours is the former. Hire someone to design your site.

i studied webdesign & developement, i can help you out with this.
first of all, i think you actually did a good job on the design, less is more, right.
the website shows nothing except for your music, and that's the essence, so that's really good.
i have only one piece of criticism... the titlefont.. it doesn't really match the rest of the website.
i would go for a sans serif font on that one.
ps. the music is great too man, keep it up!

Last edited:
i studied webdesign & developement, i can help you out with this.
first of all, i think you actually did a good job on the design, less is more, right.
the website shows nothing except for your music, and that's the essence, so that's really good.
i have only one piece of criticism... the titlefont.. it doesn't really match the rest of the website.
i would go for a sans serif font on that one.
ps. the music is great too man, keep it up!

thanks for the feedback! I'll look into the title font! I was thinking the same thing. I kind of want to make a artwork for the top, but not sure how to blend it into the rest of the webpage. But ya, I'm trying to keep it simple and focused on the songs. Thanks a lot! Do you have any sites?

thanks for the feedback! I'll look into the title font! I was thinking the same thing. I kind of want to make a artwork for the top, but not sure how to blend it into the rest of the webpage. But ya, I'm trying to keep it simple and focused on the songs. Thanks a lot! Do you have any sites?
at the moment, i don't have my own website. i don't think that's necessary since i don't have any fans :P
also, there's enough online platforms to share music, so i don't really need to do the effort and pay for the host.
if you're gonna make artwork for the top, make sure it doesn't get too much attention, not too much color or weird graphical elements.
i'd just go for a title, or maybe some text-based artwork..

Back