Voting Thread - Flip This Beat Battle #21

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiyotsu

nighthawk
First of all: sorry for the delay. I was extremely busy and forgot about the Battle entirely. I'm sorry for this.
There would be a few disqualifications but I feel uncomfortable with disqualifying people now after letting everybody wait for so long.
A mod cam PM me if this is not okay.
Secondly, there are a lot of contenders. The list below should be without mistakes, however, I ask every participant to check his own Alias & Soundcloud Link to make sure it's all good. Hit me up asap if there's something wrong.

BACK TO TOPIC:

Just a reminder that only battle participants may vote. And Secondly, all battle participants must vote. Those who don't cast their votes will be disqualified. These rules exist simply to ensure a fair voting.

Time limit for voting: Sunday, April 29, 9 pm my time (Melbourne, Australia; UTC +10). Preferably everybody votes as soon as possible to get this moving on.

How to vote:
Select your top three beats made by your competitors (no self-voting) and state them clearly by posting on this thread like this:

1.producer8->gets 3 points
2.beatmaker3->gets 2 points
3.beatsmith5->gets 1 point

Commenting and feedback from other other participants is naturally welcome, but preferably at the soundcloud page.
After everybody has voted or the voting time has expired, I will sum up the points and announce the winner. And as I mentioned, the winner will receive a

and a user title to match the admins and also gets to select the next samples and oversee the next battle.

In the event of a tie a moderator will step in to make a decision.

Contenders:

UsernameSoundcloudSoundcloud Name
MA BeatsMA Beats
yokuzinYoKuzin
koollordDJKoollord
jazenfJazenfresh
ColdCaseColdCase
MiguelTymLopez Beatz
KamitachiiiKamitachiii
tiyotsutiyotsu
CheckYourHead2727CheckYourHead2727
Imajinari BeingImajinari Being
StevieMackStevie Mack
M-ChopM-Chop
mmc7MoneyMusicClassic
A-DoubleAddverb
miggy2tonemiggy2tone
OskarrOskarrOnWax
slanteyezslanteyez
jimboslice726James P Beats
keez2040DJ Flip Keez
Elev8teElev8te
DirtyThirdBeatsMSBeats

Last edited:

tiyotsu

nighthawk
So my voting is:

1. Elev8te
  2. MiguelTym
  3. M-Chop
man this was hard.. I liked a lot flips.
If there would be places 4-6 they'd go to DirtyThirdBeats, Oskarr (loving your scratches) and mmc7.

Last edited:

M-Chop

1. jimboslice726
2. Elev8te
3. koollord

Hard indeed... I liked Dilla I mean jimboslice726 lol. Elev8te I liked the percussions and how you worked the sample... and for koollord it rides nicely with the bass and sample change up

Wicked guys...

Last edited:

bandcoach

Zukatoku - Mod Scientist
for my sins of being very busy with assessment tasks, I apologise to every one: this would usually have been done within a day of closing

I'll review the two threads but will accept that everyone is eligible this one time

Cheers
bc

Last edited:

Oskarr

4x FP Battle Champion
In the opening post it didn't say voting was closed until the 29th. I'm just getting around to voting.

Yokuzin
Slanteyez
ColdCase

Status
Not open for further replies.