Vintage Kanye West/Nujabes/J Dilla type soul (Prod. Dandeezy)

Dandeezy

Hip-Hop Producer
Still keeping the tradition of chopping samples and getting that old school vibe. I'm nothing compared to those producers above but I just want to let people hear and enjoy my music.

Real (Explicit) (Instrumental)

"Oceans" (Instrumental)

"#MichaelJacksonHappyBirthday" (Instrumental)

"My Story" (Instrumental)

yo the intro for real is mad nice with the vocals. I don't know if you want feedback but I'mma give anyway.

for "real", I feel the kick could've hit a little harder, but the sample is nice. I don't know if you do, but check your mix in solo, I feel there is some low in some instruments that are not really needed that you kept. It will make the beat have cleaner hi's and more place for your bass.

"Ocean" felt like something Beyonce would sing on. I would say the same thing as the first beat, a bigger drum to really make you feel the presence of the beat and I think there's some unneeded lows, opinion ...

"Micheal" I like the overall sound, but I feel the mix could have been cleaner, meaning the low, mid and hi really have there unique presence. but dope composition !

"Story" ah this is the kinda drum as I was talking about, it really cuts through you know. I think this is the best mix out of the four , simply because the low, mid and hi are all well heard.

I dig all the compositions, some EQ here and there can take them over the top ! good shit

new follower !

yo the intro for real is mad nice with the vocals. I don't know if you want feedback but I'mma give anyway.

for "real", I feel the kick could've hit a little harder, but the sample is nice. I don't know if you do, but check your mix in solo, I feel there is some low in some instruments that are not really needed that you kept. It will make the beat have cleaner hi's and more place for your bass.

"Ocean" felt like something Beyonce would sing on. I would say the same thing as the first beat, a bigger drum to really make you feel the presence of the beat and I think there's some unneeded lows, opinion ...

"Micheal" I like the overall sound, but I feel the mix could have been cleaner, meaning the low, mid and hi really have there unique presence. but dope composition !

"Story" ah this is the kinda drum as I was talking about, it really cuts through you know. I think this is the best mix out of the four , simply because the low, mid and hi are all well heard.

I dig all the compositions, some EQ here and there can take them over the top ! good shit

new follower !

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I appreciate feedback from anyone, it's just that not everybody has the time to give it so I appreciate you. I have good ideas in my head for sample chops and instrumentation but my mixing skills are still a work in progress. Given my set up of shitty speakers and headphones, I know I have to upgrade to better monitors if I really want to hear my mix.

Back