Video Producers Get @ ME!

W

WhiteHotPro

I'm looking to do another promo video for youtube, this time more professionally done. I've got all the pictures, audio and video that I want, I just need it synced properly with cool transitions and all that jazz.

If you're interested, PM me! As well, quote me a price so I know what to expect.

[SIZE=-1]I demand the sum... OF 1 MILLION DOLLARS.

dr-evil.jpg

[/SIZE]

i would like to do it is there anytype of compensation you can check out some of my videos on you tube i think my url is youtube com djdoze

WhiteHotPro said:
I'm looking to do another promo video for youtube, this time more professionally done. I've got all the pictures, audio and video that I want, I just need it synced properly with cool transitions and all that jazz.

If you're interested, PM me! As well, quote me a price so I know what to expect.
$50 but willing to negotiate email me at ill_samplez@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Video Edit

Have you found someone to do your video yet? If not, I can hook that up for you. I've been video editing for many years and I can negotiate a good price for you. I have to see what all you have to put together first. Get at me and we can discuss it, goldfngz31@yahoo.com. Peace.

GoldFingaz

WhiteHotPro said:

Back