Use your game joystick as a pitch and mod wheel !

California

Ever wanted a pitch bend wheel and a modulation wheel but didnt want to buy a new keyboard? got a game controller? problem solved! after spending hours and hours trying to fix my "not having a mod and pitch bend wheel on my keyboard" problem, i found the sweetest solution. all you need is a video game controller hooked up to your computer , preferably one with a joystick. i found alot of software that allows you to do this, but some arent free, some are standalone only and cant be used with cubase etc, and some were just too hard to figure out. this one is free, is a vst, and you can use all your buttons and joysticks. and you can also tell it what you want each thing to do. so enjoy and your welcome !
quick note, for a modulation wheel command, use cc#1. the different commands are the cc #'s you choose, i only wanted pitch bend and mod. for pitch bend , just change the "function" to pitch bend

http://perso.orange.fr/silicon_silicium/Downloads/ShoRyuKen2.rar

Last edited:

biggrome

Ohhhhhh...

Now I get why California's music always sounded like he was just playing around...

he actually was...

California

womp womp. im one of then best on here. and yeah, go buy another keyboard just for the pitch wheel. that sounds like good advice. why would anybody want to do things the free way?