Uninstalling Omnisphere in Mac

LLJones

I'm really not feeling it like I am my other synths so there is no reason to keep it around on the HD, but theres no icon to delete it like apps on the Application menu. I can't find it on search either, but I know it's there because it opens in Logic and I also can't track it down from there either. So pleeeeease help your boy, first one with an answer can have it for $50 lol

all au plugins are stored in library->audio->plugins->components. delete it from there and also go to applications support and delete any files there

I should have spent it on a little red piano, huh Elton ?

lol. Does Elton use a little red piano?

It's cause I love this cover.

letthechildrendie.jpg

The data files for Omnisphere are stored in your STEAM folder. When you update your patches or soundsources, you are updating files in your STEAM folder, which was created when you originally installed Omnisphere. Your STEAM folder is located inside your Spectrasonics folder. See the instructions below to find your Spectrasonics folder. Inside your Spectrasonics folder you'll find STEAM, which may be the STEAM folder, or it may be an alias (Mac) or Shortcut (Window) to the STEAM folder.

On Mac, the Spectrasonics folder is located here:
Macintosh HD/Users/<Your Username>/Library/Application Support/Spectrasonics​

From Mac OS X 10.7 and higher, Apple have made the User - Library folder a hidden folder by default. This is to stop general Mac users fiddling with settings, however, music makers will require using this folder from time to time.

Back