Turntable Question! Please respond

D

deejay cb

I found a website selling Numark 2002x Mixers for $169 and Numark TT - 1520 Turntables for $149 each. I found another website that says the Turntables retail for $299.95 I know about the mixer. I dont have the money right now to afford Technics, do you think this is worth the money for a newbie just getting started? I know I would be happier, but the rents are getting it for x-mas and thats all they were willing to spend. Should I take them, and upgrade later on once I get the money for it?

Uhhhhh, No Thanks, I would rather have what I am already ordering. Its not that great but, its better then the PMX60 thanks for trying to insult me *******.

Im sorry if u think im trying to insult u. Actually what i wanted to say is that for about 50$ more per deck u can go in for the stanton str8-60's instead of the numarks.
The stantons are much better

ahhhhh, sorry. Yea, I dont want to downgrade that far in the mixer department though. I dont plan on keeping these tables long though, then i am going to upgrade to technics. Thanks for the info.

Back