Trance song Preview

markuszxc1

Hope you enjoy the preview:) Ive just started youtube and this is one of my upcoming tracks. Any comments would be welcome

Hi Sunil. Thanks for the comment. I will post the full version on the release date. I've listened to your beat - you have some interesting ideas :)

Sounds really nice! Definitely should use a rolling bassline in drop, also some piano with reverb in the intro part would fit well I think!

Thanks guys for the comments its nice to hear :) I will post the full version when it's out hopefully you will like it too

Hey guys. The track got released last week. If you like you can now listen to the full version on spotify (check link) below.
Let me know if you like the full version. Also there is one more track on this ep hope you enjoy it!

I am speechless, this track is fantastic. Great job mate, I hope me and my brother can make trance like you one day.

sounds beautiful overall! imo synth pads coming in at 48 seconds are a bit too loud and cloud parts of the mix. the first section's melody is great but finishes phrases on the tonic, first note of the scale, one to many times I think, could change it to a different note to get more of a question and answer type of feel there. great arrangement of parts though and instrument choices. sounds super slick

Back