[TRADING] MPC2500LE trade

M

mikesh

hey what's the deal. I have a mpc2500LE #302. i would like to trade for a mpc 3000 and a keyboard. I have no keyboard with my 2500LE and it sucks if I had the 3000 and a keyboard i could basically do the same things.

why dont u just buy a midi controller for 200, like an axiom? do you have logic or anything? just use the sounds built in there with the midi keyboard.

thanks but i don't have a computer program and i would love to get a triton or something with my 2500LE. Hey do you have an LE and if so what number?

If you are dead set on the 3k, I will trade my 3000 for the 4000 above if it is in good condition. My 3K is fully blown with an internal zip, 32mb of ram, and 3.11. Let me know what's up.

the 4000 and the motif are in like new condition.....both have been in the extra room in my moms house since Jan 07 and before that they were in a smoke free environment since new....the Motif is the O.G. Motif.......

Last edited:
Memphlow said:
If you are dead set on the 3k, I will trade my 3000 for the 4000 above if it is in good condition. My 3K is fully blown with an internal zip, 32mb of ram, and 3.11. Let me know what's up.

If he dont want your 3k i would consider getting it off you i dont have a 4k but i got cash and other stuff man let me know whats good and what condition its in. I have wanted a 3 for a min.

fullspectrum hit me up via pm with what you have to offer.

Guys keep me posted on the 4K.

Here is the 3K
Newstudiopics003.jpg

Get at me.

Last edited:
777 said:
I'll trade you an MPC 4000 (the white one) and a Yamaha Motif 6 for it......

Hey sup 777,

I will trade you my MPC2500LE (#496) for the 4000 and Motif?

Check out my pics of my studio on the post (Picures of your studio like 4-5 pages from the end.)

Let me know my MP is perfect with no use hardly on it!

Get at Me!

yeah asking for a 4k and motif for a 2500 is crazy ( its not any diffrent having the le version just a bad idea for paying for the extra paint job in my opinion ) thats a crazy trade right there.

FullSpectrum said:
yeah asking for a 4k and motif for a 2500 is crazy ( its not any diffrent having the le version just a bad idea for paying for the extra paint job in my opinion ) thats a crazy trade right there.

The one thing you do get with the LE, is its already fully loaded. 80GB HD, 128 MB Ram, and CD/DVD Drive. The paint job is cool and the looks different, but the reason I got it is cause only 500 made and I like the 2500 a lot! Plus I got mine with the 20% off Guitar Center Black Friday Coupon and only paid $1840 brand new for a fully loaded new MPC 2500LE, not bad I say!

To each his/her own!

PEACE

stop arguing about this and hook up us south african brothers wid an mpc

Back