[TRADING] Audio Technica AT 4033a Condenser Mic

cicero19

Hey, I have an Audio Technica AT 4033a Condenser Mic in near mint condition, I got it in exchange for some beats a while back, but I have no use for it really, I don't sing a lot myself if I don't have to, and really have no desire to record at my house since I have friends that own a studio...it retails for about $400 bucks, and this is brand new so i guess I would take like 350...I really would like an MPC, or a good set of monitors that I would trade for it...I know that it's a stretch on an MPC but someone's gotta hve some maudio monitors that they would want to trade, or the like...pictures available if you want, but the mic has been used on 3 recordings and the sound was pristine!

dude you know the cost to ship overseas?

so the cost is about the same figuring currency conversions

Last edited:
cicero19 said:
dude you know the cost to ship overseas?

so the cost is about the same figuring currency conversions

Yeah, oversea shipping off that site is $27.66. So brand new mic would be around $330.

Don't get offensive because I'm showing proof that your trying to get something for more than its worth.

alright man, personally I dont think that site is very reputable, honestly...and I would be suspicious of products coming from there...Its weird though that the most reputable places, zzounds, sweetwater, etc all have it at 400? but anyhow, I want to trade mainly for monitors, namely monitors worth less than either price of this mic...so if you wouldnt mind being a dick and leave the thread alone if you're not adding anything constructive! thanks pal, nice beats on ur page too

Back