Tips for a begginer beat

Phixeon

So I am a verry begginer in music production and Music in general .. all I can do is Nod my head to the beat

I looked up at some production tutorials and Would like some tips to make this beat have more... life ? but I wanna keep it simple at the same time, any tips would be appreciated

View attachment Test Beat.mp3

Romsii

You've got a cool style! I say you've already done a good job at giving it a full sound. I see a lot of beginner producers miss out on things like pads or ambient/background noise, but that bass-y sound you have in there fills out the space enough. If you want to keep the beat simple, I suggest learning how to mess with pitch, volume, and frequency, so you could fluctuate an instrument or sound without really having to change it up much. Sidechaining is something I also suggest looking into! Other than that, your beat sounds like a loop-able soundtrack you'd find in a video game, it's really neat. Keep it up!

IronRockerMusic

Your first track sounds pretty good for a first track. From here, you've got a long way to go. You can start by learning about music theory(if you don't already know that), song structures, genres, styles, instruments, a bit of sound synthesis. You need to observe very intently the music you listen to.
Good luck!

Yux

Nice going, try to vary the hats every 16 or 32 bars a but at the end.

Hear the difference
(simply read these out loud)
1 2 3 4 1 2 3 4

1 2 3 and 4 1 2 3 and 4

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 and 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 and