Threesome Goes Wrong

On the plus side, the victim set out to get into a threesome and he got one. On the down side, the threesome was with two other guys and the only touching that took place involved two animals punching him in the face until he blacked out.

Died After This Quote.

I've heard about those, but do they stay on some of them slip off... i tried the ecstasy last night and they still feel nothing like the real thing

my issue is the original magnums when i get into some serious piping it slips alllll the way down on my shit and feels like its gonna pull my dick inside out lol maybe the new ones will be diff

My girl actually LOVED the ecstasy they felt different i guess to her. I will say they're not that bad. We usually don't use condoms but she ran out of Birth Control pills and we had to use them for the first time in 2 years. And i mean i'm use to the real thing, but i will say they weren't that bad. I will also say that i lasted alot longer, it got to the point i had to MAKE myself "let loooose" hahaha. I got mad cause after going for about 25mins+ she start getting soar and hurting so sometimes i have to just stop. I GET SO PISD.

my issue is the original magnums when i get into some serious piping it slips alllll the way down on my shit and feels like its gonna pull my dick inside out lol maybe the new ones will be diff
that was ur only issue with the originals? how about because it feels like u are wearing a wool blanket over your dick! I hate condoms but its better than gettin herpes.

Back