This Beat on YOUTUBE BLEW UP with minimal MIXING, but HOW ? ? ? DON'T LET THESE COMPANIES FOOL YOU !

YOung Fizz

twitter.com/fizzent

Welcome back OR, if you are new Welcome to my channel. I'm known for my Maschine Tutorials, but I'm also an Audio Engineer and enjoy sharing my thoughts and knowledge with like-minded individuals. In this video I show you the behind the screen mixing of the beat called "Stars" on my youtube channel. I made this beat on my Roland Fantom X6, and i thought it was pretty awesome. I then tracked it into pro-tools to further the mix. At the time, i had just upgraded and not had many plugins, so i mixed the beat using what i had. I made this video because I want people to know that it doesn't matter what analog gear or digital plugins that you use, its more about the knowledge of your gear. I've mixed tone of records using fancy plugins but this one happened to take of on youtube. I hope to inspire the next artist, engineer or creative out there to show that you don't need to be in a fancy studio to achieve a great mix and achieve a loud master. Plugin companies will not tell you this, instead that want you to keep spending your hard earned dollars on their products even though not much as been upgraded. We have arrived at a time where stock/ presets are close to perfect. Hope you enjoy this content and share with your peers !