The Official PS3 PSN gamertags

Lol nah i didnt get it in the end, i'm goin on vacation next week so i needed to save some money. I'ma deff buy it tho, i'm still waitin for a couple cheques to come thru so when they do i'll cop it.
 

Mysto

New member
Stréetwíze Productnz said:
Lol nah i didnt get it in the end, i'm goin on vacation next week so i needed to save some money. I'ma deff buy it tho, i'm still waitin for a couple cheques to come thru so when they do i'll cop it.


extra lame lol
 

diegoesk

Member
all you guys suck. Im headed to my fourth prestige level. I own and show no mercy to newbies.

My username is the same as the name here on FP
 

Mysto

New member
yo! lol friday is on 24/7 i dont think i have ever seen him offline. Doesnt matter if its day or night or morning he is on lol. He prolly knows every nook and cranny of every level back to back.

matterfact i think imma go play right now lol, hit me up
 
Last edited:
Whats Fridays S/N?

Only person i played so far is DeeBlaze, we had some pretty good games. I need to up my rank so i can get these crazy weapons every got, everytime i watch kill cam i'm like wtf i need that gun lol! I'm level 17 i think after bout 6 hours play.
 

Mysto

New member
Stréetwíze Productnz said:
Whats Fridays S/N?

Only person i played so far is DeeBlaze, we had some pretty good games. I need to up my rank so i can get these crazy weapons every got, everytime i watch kill cam i'm like wtf i need that gun lol! I'm level 17 i think after bout 6 hours play.

it dont matter what weapon u got :) my fav is still the mp5 & the ak47. although lately i been on smash with the P90 silenced. the M4 carbine is also the ****. All the other weapons that u get later on are just variations of the same thing more or less. In the end of the day they are all balanced out, meaning if ur nice enough you can easily take on a G36 with a pistol. The real benefits come from Perks if anything, like to carry 3 frags + martyrdom grenades and all that other good stuff.

BTw i tried to invite you, were u getting it? u in london right?
 
Mysto said:
it dont matter what weapon u got :) my fav is still the mp5 & the ak47. although lately i been on smash with the P90 silenced. the M4 carbine is also the ****. All the other weapons that u get later on are just variations of the same thing more or less. In the end of the day they are all balanced out, meaning if ur nice enough you can easily take on a G36 with a pistol. The real benefits come from Perks if anything, like to carry 3 frags + martyrdom grenades and all that other good stuff.

BTw i tried to invite you, were u getting it? u in london right?

Yea i been rollin with the RPD, am pretty good with it now, those automatic snipers look crazy tho.

Yea i got you invite but when i accepted it said server was full :confused:
 
Y-ROC said:
im sick as hell so ill probly be one alot either on cod or madden

Just tried to connect with you but wouldnt do it. I need to give you a game on Madden, who's your team ?

I'm leavin for Italy in a couple hours so i'ma be sloppy when i get back on it lol.
 

_SG_

It's All In The Beat
People play the PS3? Oh Didn't know that.

lol just kidding I'll stick to the 360, but hey does PSN have a unified friends list yet?
 
Last edited:
Top