The game getting ran out of the uk vid

lol you try to hard, thats why I know you ain't shiit. Son you work at the mall and live with your parents stop selling wolf tickets.

---------- Post added at 07:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
I feel you, he is in a jacked up spot.
if he does one thing to help out the hispanics,
hes a muslim secret america (white) people hater and a reverse racist 24/7 on fox news for it.

he is doing stuff but he can't be overt like you and I both want him to.
Remember, he is the guy that killed the Arizona law. he wasn't able to just come out and say it was a civil rights violation, but he was able to stop it based off a number of legal technicalities.

Obama isn't one of those brothers that will march with you against the police, he's that smart black lawyer that gets you out of jail the next day for protesting. the one the courts hate because they don't know "who taught that darky the law".

he is pretty much the only thing between the republicans and them overturning the entire 14th amendment thus giving them the right to force all mexicans out of the country.
well said sir.some brits are leaning towards that as well.

USPropaganda.png

Last edited:
oh im not defending the u.s. as far as immigration policy.
texas, california, arizona, new mexico (<--look at the freakin name lol!) are all supposed to be part of mexico but.....you know.

but guess who we learned it from.

ARIZONA-POSTER.jpg

that whole area is called Aztlan or thats what i know it as. i swear joey we need to work on some sht we seem to understand each other politically, are you chicano too by chance? and wtf noble i thought we were boys lol

o snap san patricio! lol naw i was just fkin around i was reading the thread and was like wtf how was i not in this convo so i had to say something

The opression isn't just happening in the southwest either. Look at the shyt they're doing in philly and maryland to mexicans and people from central america.

Last edited:
I knew this was gonna turn into a " your country vs my country" thread!

WHATS GONNA HAPPEN WHEN WE GOTTA BEEF WIT THE ALIENS THAT WATCH US LIKE PEOPLE DO TO ANIMALS AT THE ZOO?!?

Havent any yall seen the "Moon Rising" YT's?

Last edited:
Back