The game getting ran out of the uk vid

LOL at you rich nations arguing about who's hard. Come here to Africa. You'll see what hard is.

ummm alot of the brothers in the UK, france, are straight from Africa. thats why so many European nations are trying to make laws limiting how many of them can come in.
bad karma for colonialism i guess.
odd how this video broke down though, everything seemed cool at first.

pb-110128-cricket2-jb.photoblog900.jpg

one major diff....

uk gangs fight nd kill over nothing...idiots...

state side its mainly for drug turf/money...

running someone outta your city is dumb...

thats why games visiting other hoods, they will forever be stuck in theirs..

Dont know what part of town game was in, but it aint all Crumpets and mary poppins in the UK, if he was anywhere near brixton.....oh boy...

Actually its all tea and cucumber sandwiches.

Brixton ain't that bad, well parts of it are, I been through there loads of times by myself (and I'm white lol), down coldharbour lane to get to loughborough junction station, someone told me they are going to set up a police station just to deal with that road LMAO. Come sun down though my ass ain't nowhere near there.

A guy tried to sell me weed right outside Brixton police station once.

Lol @ dude listing newspaper reports to show UK toughness, before stating "It's not about who's the hardest" gtfoh

ummm alot of the brothers in the UK, france, are straight from Africa. thats why so many European nations are trying to make laws limiting how many of them can come in.
bad karma for colonialism i guess.
odd how this video broke down though, everything seemed cool at first.

We're not "making laws" we're tightening imigration policies based on the changes in our social climates. Which is a necessity because we can't afford a huge national dept, therefor my generation directly has to pay for this generation's deadbeats + we have a huge obsolescence problem coming our way (due to the babyboom shortly after WW2)

Lol @ dude listing newspaper reports to show UK toughness, before stating "It's not about who's the hardest" gtfoh

We're not "making laws" we're tightening imigration policies based on the changes in our social climates. Which is a necessity because we can't afford a huge national dept, therefor my generation directly has to pay for this generation's deadbeats + we have a huge obsolescence problem coming our way (due to the babyboom shortly after WW2)

you mean pensioners

ehhh
making laws,
changing laws,
whatever. its still trying to flush out the very people you invaded/colonized. its a reap what you sow thing but its not really music realated.

ehhh
making laws,
changing laws,
whatever. its still trying to flush out the very people you invaded/colonized. its a reap what you sow thing but its not really music realated.

Yeah cause you Americans, ya'll have an open door policy. You just can't get enough Mexicans.

you mean pensioners

lol no...I mean the amount of people coming to our country leeching off of our social securities without paying for it via taxes etc.

F.e. we have a special budget of 50 mil+ (That's a lot for a small country) for non-western immigrants who REFUSE to pay for their healthcare...

Guess who's paying...

ehhh
making laws,
changing laws,

I'm not talking about Africans...(maybe only North Africa, which we didn't invade/colonize)

So no... we actually have an open door policy for our previously colonized nations.

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

wait, refuse to pay via taxes.
you guys don't have any sales or income tax over there at all?

We do have excise taxes, but that's not enough to keep a country running...+ a lot don't work so those income taxes don't hold up against the costs

Last edited:
Yeah cause you Americans, ya'll have an open door policy. You just can't get enough Mexicans.

oh im not defending the u.s. as far as immigration policy.
texas, california, arizona, new mexico (<--look at the freakin name lol!) are all supposed to be part of mexico but.....you know.

but guess who we learned it from.

ARIZONA-POSTER.jpg

oh im not defending the u.s. as far as immigration policy.
texas, california, arizona, new mexico (<--look at the freakin name lol!) are all supposed to be part of mexico but.....you know.

Battle of the Alamo...

Only thing I dont like about obama is how he hasn't really adressed these issues. People in Texas and Arizona are killing Mexicans damn near everyday for trying to make a living and provide a better life for their families...smh

Battle of the Alamo...

Only thing I dont like about obama is how he hasn't really adressed these issues. People in Texas and Arizona are killing Mexicans damn near everyday for trying to make a living and provide a better life for their families...smh

I feel you, he is in a jacked up spot.
if he does one thing to help out the hispanics,
hes a muslim secret america (white) people hater and a reverse racist 24/7 on fox news for it.

he is doing stuff but he can't be overt like you and I both want him to.
Remember, he is the guy that killed the Arizona law. he wasn't able to just come out and say it was a civil rights violation, but he was able to stop it based off a number of legal technicalities.

Obama isn't one of those brothers that will march with you against the police, he's that smart black lawyer that gets you out of jail the next day for protesting. the one the courts hate because they don't know "who taught that darky the law".

he is pretty much the only thing between the republicans and them overturning the entire 14th amendment thus giving them the right to force all mexicans out of the country.

ARIZONA-POSTER.jpg

White people with weird hats?

It is somewhat ironic though the way Mexicans are treated, considering American history.

But on the real son, on the real look to home before you criticize your neighbor, ya dig.

I feel you, he is in a jacked up spot.
if he does one thing to help out the hispanics,
hes a muslim secret america (white) people hater and a reverse racist 24/7 on fox news for it.

he is doing stuff but he can't be overt like you and I both want him to.
Remember, he is the guy that killed the Arizona law. he wasn't able to just come out and say it was a civil rights violation, but he was able to stop it based off a number of legal technicalities.

Obama isn't one of those brothers that will march with you against the police, he's that smart black lawyer that gets you out of jail the next day for protesting. the one the courts hate because they don't know "who taught that darky the law".

he is pretty much the only thing between the republicans and them overturning the entire 14th amendment thus giving them the right to force all mexicans out of the country.

Good post!!! And it all boils down to politics and elections. Its a shame that this country cant progress because of partisanship wars. Everybody has to have their belly tickled.

SPEAR???

And you like to act smarter than everyone here. LOL

I have personally survived a dictatorship, a cival war and a mass xenophobic attacks of 2008.

Stop talking sh*t and be thankful for where you live.

I had to leave my homeland, my country of birth because there was a revolutionary war in my country so I had to escape to America. I was like the young Nico Belic. In my country, there were tanks in the streets. We had bullet shells in peoples yards. Biggrome you ain't got nothin on this grown up in the country in the safe borders of American soil.

Last edited:
I had to leave my homeland, my country of birth because there was a revolutionary war in my country so I had to escape to America. I was like the young Nico Belic. In my country, there were tanks in the streets. We had bullet shells in peoples yards. Biggrome you ain't got nothin on this grown up in the country in the safe borders of American soil.

Maybe you should go back to Shutthefuggupistan.

Back