The Best Sampling Program!!!!

Buy a cheap Akai rackmount. Cost you about a third of any of the major Software samplers. You'll never look at any of the soft solutions again.

every7 said:
Buy a cheap Akai rackmount. Cost you about a third of any of the major Software samplers. You'll never look at any of the soft solutions again.
lol talk about a role reversal. anyway he does have a point u can get a cheap akai rack for $100 sometimes and they usually are decent samplers that can be expanded. I was lookin for an S950 a few months back.

Xabiton said:
lol talk about a role reversal. anyway he does have a point u can get a cheap akai rack for $100 sometimes and they usually are decent samplers that can be expanded. I was lookin for an S950 a few months back.

An s950 should cost you between $50-100. The s900's, which have very small sampling time but are really easy to use and sound great, should cost you less than $50.

Pair it with a cheap drum machine, a midi cable and the input to your Hi-Fi, and away you go. No more sqautting in front of a $1000 PC to make beats....

every7 said:

An s950 should cost you between $50-100. The s900's, which have very small sampling time but are really easy to use and sound great, should cost you less than $50.

Pair it with a cheap drum machine, a midi cable and the input to your Hi-Fi, and away you go. No more sqautting in front of a $1000 PC to make beats....
i feel u there. im honesty happy with what im using to be honest no squatting for me actually i have a nice chair and a desk that i make beats at on my pc and most of all im comfortable with it. which i think is the most important thing with makin music is u gotta be comfortable with what ur usin or u wont wanna do it

Back