**** TECHNO MUSIC

erm,

TECHNO IS DREADS?

TECHNO IS DEATH?

TECHNO IS RED

Techno, It's said, is cred

hahahah man, rock is the deadest muther****er around, techno is alive and pumping, just not in the fagot *** pop charts that rock lives in

Yeah techno is dead.. especially when you live in the middle of nowhere (which you probably do, thats the only place I can think of where techno may possibly be dead) and your nickname is Booger and you have a mullet and you wear dirty and torn Korn and Slipknot shirts everyday of the week.

oh eyah by the way, which lamer comes to a DJ site and goes into the rock forum stating it is dead???

shouldnt u goto the www.rockisforfags.com message board??

lol :D

ciscometal said:
TECHNO IS DEAD
LOL :p Well you expected adversity, didn't you?
Cisco "I think techno means 2 Unlimited / Alice Deejay / ear-bleeding hardcore [delete as applicable]" Metal?

Just to throw a few stereotypes around :)
"Techno, techno, techno, techno!!" :D

during the last 5 years rock has had the biggest decrease ever holding only 5% of the record sales. rock is dead techno incresess popularity every day

techno is NOT dead, so is NOT rock!

The only thing that is dead in both of them is creativity!!!

I can count unique artists on my fingers.

techno is stuck on the model of locomotive,
rock is stuck on the model of C, G, D riffs. (not to mention the american teenage-college whatever rock ****)

bbbbbbooooooorrrrrrrreeeeeeeeddddddddooooooommmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd rather go for a beer!:cheers:

C G D ?????u said? hey bro they sound so cool !!!i never wrote a song with those chords!!!:D ;)

peace!

MATT

Music isn't going to find you. You have to find it yourself. MTV, MTV2, The Box, Much Music, etc. aren't going to be on the cutting edge. Support local small record shops, not Media Play and Best Buy. Hot Topic is getting too f*cking trendy because all these little girls shop there now. The music isn't dead, it just hasn't been discovered yet.:cheers:

Damn, I'm on a roll today.

We'll see what Prodigy does when the new album comes out this year. I think it will be bigger in the USA than before it blew up in back in 97. Just a prediction.;)

Muahaha! Techno will live on long after those whiny crap guitar solos have died out in silent agony.

shaq D said:
Damn, I'm on a roll today.

We'll see what Prodigy does when the new album comes out this year. I think it will be bigger in the USA than before it blew up in back in 97. Just a prediction.;)

Prodigy died shortly after "music for...", according to me...
I saw them live when they toured for "the fat of the land", it was nothing more that insults, NO2 fixes and bad interpretations of their tracks... :o

Techno is dead? Well I'm too much of a newbie in the tech world to forge myself an opinion...

VCO said:

Prodigy died shortly after "music for...", according to me...
I saw them live when they toured for "the fat of the land", it was nothing more that insults, NO2 fixes and bad interpretations of their tracks... :o

Techno is dead? Well I'm too much of a newbie in the tech world to forge myself an opinion...

True that the fat of the land did not break any musical ground, but the live performances on that tour were rather amazing. Tons of hard bass, a little less synth, more energy than the venue could hold. Must have been a bad night for the band.

Back