T.I. ft. Jay-z "Watch What You Say To Me"

Jay got his man on this feature. SUPPOSEDLY, he was taking shots at weezy.. That's just barbershop talk at this point, though.

that sh*t is str8 fire!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it's better than anything I've hurd from Jay lately.

As far as TI, the more songs he leaks the less I'm anxious for his album. And why the phuck can't this dude pronounce simple words, I hate when people do that shlt on purpose in an attempt to sound cool.

GoDown said:
I couldn't get past 30 seconds.
Fast Forward to 2:07 when the real rapper takes over.
HOV > Errbody (except when HOV is rapping over one of Dre's "put you to sleep" beats)

LOL at little TI talking about beating people up. I guess he's talking about whooping some 5th grader's ass.

DaOriginalBlade said:
Last I checked, Scarface and Nas were both still breathin.

psshh.... and there's atleast 7 more to add to those that are way better than jay is now....

nobody wants to say it????? this shyt is weak as fuk!!!!! jay did ok t.i. ....meh...and that beat is so so..... that hat pattern has to go..... just my opinion though

the thing is why when dudes see jay on somethin now they automatically rate it as hot???? What jays been puttin out this and last year have all been straight shyt joints.... real talk

stay real

^^^ I've noticed that. "Jay-Z killed it lyrically!" .....no he didn't, you just think the song is a classic cause jigga is on it, plain and simple.

Beat was okay....I was expecting a little more from a T.I./Jay collaboration.

Jay-Z's flow was nice... not 2 keen on all of his lyrical content. T.I was a let down on that track.

what!!!!

haterz will hate ,this is some heat!!!!!!!!it got that southern bounce to it and that smooth type of feel.

i think another good album from ti is on the way!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back