[swf] ?? In the works? no going to happen?

D

DJ Nosferatu

Mano were you thinking of enabling this. I think it really gives people a since of identity:) If not is bandwidth the reason?

I dont think i'll add this.. Peopel will start using sounds or automatic links things.. I was event hinking to remove the image thing in th esignature :) hehe i am bad with this I dont like big signatures

oh well :) i wont remove inages in signatures soon dont worry. as long as people dont make images that blink red and white or something :)

Awww, but people are really cool about following the rules on other forums...

ManoOne said:
I was event hinking to remove the image thing in th esignature :) hehe i am bad with this I dont like big signatures

I'm with you for that ! I don't like them much, it breaks the main design of the site and slow the loading of the pages !

yeah i will maybe remove the imnages from sigs at some point... if I do some "redesign" thing so I have a good excuse and nobody complains ;) LOL

AHAHA LOL ! :D

Maybe you could put an option in the profile and let people choose if they want to see images or not in the signatures.

Ahh! actually!!

in the next version of the forum system, there will be a "see signatures" option in the profile yes!

Nosferatu: no.. i wont allow SWF in posts or signatures.. and as we were saying with Nook here, IMG may not work at some point (in posts yes but not in signatures). Images sure do break the layout of the page and add loading time for slow connec. people.

IMG is not over yet, but maybe at some point.

Thats cool, I definitely understand as most of the world does not have the option for broadband.

yes

also, in a swf, people can put nasty actions, annoying sounds, CPU intensive animations, etc.. you know..

for security reasons alone, i wont put them here i think
:)

awww come on

Let da DJ's have their STYLE. I personally think the pissing monkeys are funny as hell. I would hate to see them go. Maybe you could have a contest to see who has the best signature icon, maybe a voting booth of sorts lol...

You could also have a booth for signatures that need to go away as well

gotta luv those pissing monkeys. piss on, distant cousins, urinate in the jungles and on the web without shame.

Back