Supernova II

analogdog

I'm loaded with drum machines and samplers....but it seems that its cheaper to get the Supernova all macked out than to buy an additional card with 24 voices should you need it. Besides.. they will eventually discontinue it and more power is always good...if you keep it or decide to sell it.

Sorry...posted in wrong thread. I just ordered the Supernova II 24-voice. The price for the expansion card is neglible versus the added cost of getting the 48-voice. Guitar Center wants $2380 for a 48-voice (includes tax). The 24-voice was $1800. I figure I'll check it out for now and add the voice expansion card to get 48 voices if I need to when the ADAT/SPDIF card becomes available.

that was a good choice yes.
You are going to have FUN man :D
Let us know when you get it.

Take care

supernova II

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in posting the set-ups that they are using? I mean, mentioning the CPU's, software or cool synths in their setup. Its nice to know what people find useful with certain genres of electronica. Some people are way secretive with their set-ups ... which is a bit strange considering that its the person, not the gear, that makes trax. Also, I'm looking for new artists to press on a new label most likely to be distributed through Detroit (mainly house type stuff and intelligent techno). Hope y'all are planning to be down in Miami this March for the WMC.
Another request for those willing to share fresh DJ sets from around the globe. I have quite a few myself and have some personal mixes that I share on Napster. Looking to expand my library of DJ sets. Many of the ones I have are true works of art (mainly Detroit DJ's). See ya

Back