Steve Haarvey morning show ..song at the end

P

progression101

ANyone know what that song is at the end of steve harvey morning show? He plays a song during the closing remarks ....its been driving me crazy...i've spent hours looking for it, couldnt find the name of it

Its starts out kinda slow and goes into a higher pitch....sound like earth wind and fire song or something....

It's Kool and the Gang Summer Madness. Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff sampled it for "Summertime"...also if you remember that Lebron James commercial last year "The Lebron's" where he dives into the pool...its playing in the background.

ILL BEATNEZZ said:
It's Kool and the Gang Summer Madness. Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff sampled it for "Summertime"...also if you remember that Lebron James commercial last year "The Lebron's" where he dives into the pool...its playing in the background.

o hell yeah

thanks man....:victory: u made my day

i was literally going crazy trying to remember the name lol :D

i knew i would get the answer on this website

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem man...that song has been sampled a few more times that I cant think of now. That synth sound that goes from low to high is hot.

That is the song, but the version on Harvey's show is an instrumental, with improv instruments all over it.

I love "Summer Madness"...one of my favorite Kool & Gang joints. I had no idea that they had a song called "Winter Sadness" too....I'm starting to like that more than SM now...lol.

Hello I'm really hoping someone can help me on here. For years I have been trying to figure out what the name of that guitar jazz song that plays during or before the commercials. Can someone please help?

Back