Soundclick Sells

razdadon

Ive been getting a average amount of views on my soundclick page...soundclick.com/razdadon..... But I haven't sold one beat.... one of my beats was ranked at 504 out of almost 600,000 other beats.... how can i sell my beats???? Is it Because i have to send out the beats myself whereas other people have automatic download after someone buys there beats?????? Sumbody let me know sumthing plz????

Because for one, you're competing with thousands of other producers who are aiming to get sells too. Soundclick is a website full of producers with very few artist, I wouldn't recommend trying to promote your beats on there. I recommend starting a blog or your own website.

Because for one, you're competing with thousands of other producers who are aiming to get sells too. Soundclick is a website full of producers with very few artist, I wouldn't recommend trying to promote your beats on there. I recommend starting a blog or your own website.[/QUOTe

ok thanks

All I did was put a lot of time in promoting my Soundcloud channel and networking with other people as much as I could. And a couple months ago, I got my first record deal. So I wouldn't go and promote myself through soundclick man, who is ever going to properly notice you there? Pimp your Soundcloud page, link to your Facebook page, your YouTube channel, your Twitter account, you know, make people listen to your music!

Ive been getting a average amount of views on my soundclick page...soundclick.com/razdadon..... But I haven't sold one beat.... one of my beats was ranked at 504 out of almost 600,000 other beats.... how can i sell my beats???? Is it Because i have to send out the beats myself whereas other people have automatic download after someone buys there beats?????? Sumbody let me know sumthing plz????

Your material needs to be put infront of a buying market... and that market has to want to buy your material....it's that simple

So market your music

Have you tried paying for their promotion to get on their front page? I heard that's where the real "SoundClick money" comes from... Just ask Epik the Dawn, Johnny Juliano or Adam Ivy.

I use soundclick and I promote the tracks on twitter. I get sales out of it. You can't just upload tracks to soundclick and magically you have sales. Push that product!!!!

I feel u and i def. Do promote as of today im ranked 584 in the hip hop charts for beats.... Still no sales and my beats are actually hard

Check out Music Centro. It is a new site for selling and buying music- it is growing very rapidly . It is not perfect, but it is on a good way. Dj Mustard, Jahlil, Superstar O, Vybe and couple others producers support it.

http://bit.ly/XzNQ1w

Back